• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tropper

K

Kirkz

He hasn't claimed to discover a new planet yet! But when he does he can go and reside there :wink:
Bollocks, tits, wank, fuck, shit, twat.

Z

Zarathustra

There was a thread of all his stories and claims, but I think it was deleted

Please refrain from this online bullying of Tropper. Your just jealous that he invented the following:

i. The Internet
ii. The Sea Harrier
iii. Facebook
iv. Ben & Jerry's ice cream
v. Tampax
vi. Downs Syndrome
vii. Christianity
viii. The Great Wall of China
ix. Burger King
x. Anal Beads

G

goatrutar

I've changed my religion to Tropperist, join us brother and we can become disciples.
praytell,what does this religion involve? something more original than tampering with little boys i hope? already done to death,that one.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
praytell,what does this religion involve? something more original than tampering with little boys i hope? already done to death,that one.
It's all about knowledge, lots and lots of knowledge and photo's. There is a large element of alcohol and eating. You have to listen to the teachings of Tropper and post what appear to be massive whoppers, then back them up with a photograph and a note from your mam.

It's all about knowledge, lots and lots of knowledge and photo's. There is a large element of alcohol and eating. You have to listen to the teachings of Tropper and post what appear to be massive whoppers, then back them up with a photograph and a note from your mam.
Oh hell I was hoping you wouldn't find out about me and your Mum, son

Latest Threads