Tropper

Is there anything this cunt has not claimed to have done yet?

K

Kirkz

He hasn't claimed to discover a new planet yet! But when he does he can go and reside there :wink:
Bollocks, tits, wank, fuck, shit, twat.

Z

Zarathustra

There was a thread of all his stories and claims, but I think it was deleted

Learnt swahili? Bugger he has one those Star Trek inter-galactic translators. I know he has because he invented them.

He invented wikipidea, it was to be called Tropper but he wanted to be the grey man.

Got you cunts going though didn't I,

Please refrain from this online bullying of Tropper. Your just jealous that he invented the following:

i. The Internet
ii. The Sea Harrier
iii. Facebook
iv. Ben & Jerry's ice cream
v. Tampax
vi. Downs Syndrome
vii. Christianity
viii. The Great Wall of China
ix. Burger King
x. Anal Beads

Just admit it, you all want to be Tropper as he's just so awesome. God goes to Troppers BBQ's.
Not after that Currywust mit Kartoffel I did last night

Has Tropper ever started a thread just so he can have a go at someone?

G

goatrutar

I've changed my religion to Tropperist, join us brother and we can become disciples.
praytell,what does this religion involve? something more original than tampering with little boys i hope? already done to death,that one.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
praytell,what does this religion involve? something more original than tampering with little boys i hope? already done to death,that one.
It's all about knowledge, lots and lots of knowledge and photo's. There is a large element of alcohol and eating. You have to listen to the teachings of Tropper and post what appear to be massive whoppers, then back them up with a photograph and a note from your mam.

It's all about knowledge, lots and lots of knowledge and photo's. There is a large element of alcohol and eating. You have to listen to the teachings of Tropper and post what appear to be massive whoppers, then back them up with a photograph and a note from your mam.
Oh hell I was hoping you wouldn't find out about me and your Mum, son

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sfub The NAAFI Bar 110
Taffnp The NAAFI Bar 0
Taffnp The NAAFI Bar 17