Tropper is no more

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
Tropper 66 has been put out to grass and will no longer be posting on Arrse

I bet this causes some incoming, My computer crashed and I lost all my Passwords so I thought it was time for a change of ID

Welcome Jim, I hope Tropper was but out of his misery in a humane manner ;)

I bet Tropper knew Jim. Tropper knew EVERYONE.

Tropper 66 has been put out to grass and will no longer be posting on Arrse

I bet this causes some incoming, My computer crashed and I lost all my Passwords so I thought it was time for a change of ID
I am relieved as I first assumed (forgive me) your departure had something to do with your computer privileges being withdrwan by your warders. Seeing the reason for your troubles evoked images of my son the IT expert ruefully shaking his head and rolling his eyes at my puzzlement when my computer does anything out of the ordinary.:)

I hope you're still going to be a gabby wanker!! Otherwise its just no fun!!

As long as you're not Welsh or live in Wales.

I'll miss the old fart, did he go quietly in his sleep, or in a hail of gunfire?;P;P
It was cold and dark when the shooting started.
Using his well honed skills he dashed towards the nearest hard cover. With a well trained eye and keen sense of hearing he manage to pinpoint the direction of fire. He knew there were 3 shooters and he had to act quickly. In a flash he was up and moving towards the gunmen ready to tackle them, unarmed but deadly.
He was 40 feet from the firing point, his breathing was hard and his muscles tense. He had to make it through the open ground to his front but he was not to be stopped. He burst into a sprint, slipped and smacked his head off a wheely bin. In a daze he turned straight into a lampost breaking his nose. With a yelp he stumbled into the road and was immedietly hit by a passing bus. So endeth the life of Tropper66, so close to the action but somehow so far away.

Jim, Tropper owed me £10. I don't suppose you could...? No, I sort of thought as much.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A legend in his own lunchtime. A great loss to .........well someone. I wonder if Jim24 knows if trops has been 'reincarnated' as anyone?

At least his medal count will have dropped a bit :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sfub The NAAFI Bar 110
Taffnp The NAAFI Bar 0
Taffnp The NAAFI Bar 17