• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tropper crashes Outrage Bus

K

Kirkz

Has anyone seen my Bus?
I woke up this morning with a head like a steel foundry working at full capacity and wearing a lot of Welsh sports kit :?

muzungu_marlow said:
tropper66 said:
Not guilty, I was in the Old Arcade at the time, Honest
How was the weather?
The crash was at 1800hrs on Monday and there was no snow on the road at the time, but the bus was one of the free buses for the students of the University of Wales, say no more

muzungu_marlow said:
tropper66 said:
muzungu_marlow said:
tropper66 said:
Not guilty, I was in the Old Arcade at the time, Honest
How was the weather?
The crash was at 1800hrs on Monday and there was no snow on the road at the time, but the bus was one of the free buses for the students of the University of Wales, say no more
Cold and dark, then?
Not in the back bar, more warm and boozy

tropper66 said:
So I go into the Tesco on North road in Cardiff to get some doggy treats for my mutts and because there is a queue I go to the self service till. which will not work and tells me to ask for staff assistance, which I do, I then notice that the machine is jamed up with old recipts, so I start clearing them , THen this loony women, Louise, rolls up telling me she is the "team leader" and that I am banned from all Tesco stores for I know not what, and as I can't get onto Tesco complaints department until tomorrow I am a little pissed off, any advice? because I am very angry

Latest Threads