Troops warned not to attend Alexander Blackman rally

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The guy who gave me the tip...
Let's say not the most reliable source, nor the best int.
You should have asked him for some shaft too.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Met police reckon 22,000.
Very difficult to find any reasonably accurate figures. I hadn't realised that there were actually 3 demo's going on yesterday. The bikers, a climate change one in Parliament Square and 'fashion circus' in Oxford Circus. I am so glad I don't live in nor ever go to that there Londonistan.

MPS Events (@MetPoliceEvents) on Twitter

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Very difficult to find any reasonably accurate figures. I hadn't realised that there were actually 3 demo's going on yesterday. The bikers, a climate change one in Parliament Square and 'fashion circus' in Oxford Circus. I am so glad I don't live in nor ever go to that there Londonistan.

MPS Events (@MetPoliceEvents) on Twitter
The Met has very good access to accurate figures, the tfc and Sy cameras will give all the gen needed.

Besides, on most occasions police estimates for the amount of participants are downplayed unless they have serious political reasons to exaggerate the numbers.

They mandate that a country can only be invaded if there is a direct threat to another country. And since when was Afghanistan ever a direct threat to the US? It was the Septics meddling yet again.
You should probably Google 11 September 2001.

In what way was any Afghan involved in 9/11?
I think what your man @Mattb means is that he naively fell for the propaganda claiming that bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. In spite of the FBI itself stating unequivocally that bin Laden had no connection whatsoever with what happened. And because bin Laden was in Afghanistan, the Septics were entitled to invade the country.

MsG

I think what your man @Mattb means is that he naively fell for the propaganda claiming that bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. In spite of the FBI itself stating unequivocally that bin Laden had no connection whatsoever with what happened. And because bin Laden was in Afghanistan, the Septics were entitled to invade the country.

MsG
Your first two sentences are entirely new to me. Can you provide evidence?
We know through Bushes advisers that he had phone transcripts of Taliban leaders discussing that they disagreed with what OBL organised and how to persuade him to leave Afghanistan three days after 9/11.

In spite of the FBI itself stating unequivocally that bin Laden had no connection whatsoever with what happened.
No they didn't.

Let me guess, you think it was the CIA or Israel who did it?

Have you come across Bugsy before?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
We know through Bushes advisers that he had phone transcripts of Taliban leaders discussing that they disagreed with what OBL organised and how to persuade him to leave Afghanistan three days after 9/11.
Bugsy has access to all areas of American Intel, he was even at the closed parts of Manning's trial because he KNOWS that nobody was harmed as a result of the leaks, not thinks, knows.

I posted:
In spite of the FBI itself stating unequivocally that bin Laden had no connection whatsoever with what happened.
And you responded with this:
It's not Christmas yet, so there's no need to revert to pantomime mode. Look it up yourself and let me know if you find any articles stating that the US formally indicted him for the crime.

MsG

MsG
It shouldnt be hard for you to provide a link for the FBI stating this.

Whats the betting you don't because you are a smelly, decrepit, sad old liar?

Latest Threads