Troops training Flawed

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jack-daniels, Jan 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quote BBC - "For instance, a training video has been produced by the Army to display some of the lessons learned.

It tells soldiers only to use plastic cuffs on unco-operative prisoners and never to take photos of prisoners."

But its ok for our rozzers to handcuff you, take your prints & photo .... sorry what do they want here - soldiers or a bunch of effing ken dodds poncing about the place - fecking civ div

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

The constant self flagellation by the luvvies is great isn't it, they're so far removed from reality it's, well, unreal. We are NOT the bad guys.

3. You forgot the take your DNA and hold you without charge for 28 days - or is it 42 day...........

4. From the Written Ministerial Statement from Defence Secretary Des Browne:

• The Army needs to find better ways to inculcate its core values of selfless commitment, courage, discipline, loyalty, integrity, and respect for others and its standards of behaviour and discipline, into the everyday lives of its personnel.

Thoughts?

5. MATT 6 :?

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

How the hell would he even know what those words meant let alone know how to live by them, condescending tosser.

7. Couldn't agree with you more.

8. Well I dont understand what "inculcate" means anyway......

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You must be RLC then :D

11. To instil by insistent repetition - apparently.

Jockster

12. To be fair, CGS wrote the same thing in his foreword to the report.

13. And at the bottom there is this little gem.

"Are you in the armed forces? What are your views on this story? Send us your comments using the form below :"

Pricks.

14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Ahh the good old BBC, trying to entice Servicemen to break the law. I remember complaining about an article, last year I think asking for information on troop movements in Iraq. Mindless baffoons