Troops to control guns with their mind

Book Reviewer
I say, might lift the standards of the officers, doncha know.

Wouldn't want to be a bad orifice when the defense would be stronger than the prosecution for such an offence...

Book Reviewer
keerist , they obviously never saw my old troop. Between us we couldt have made one good mind , pass the pernod .

This is all going to go horribly wrong once they kit out a pioneer with it.
The legal implications of such technology would be a nightmare ... Try proving what you might be thinking in a court of law!

Mark The Convict

It uses devices called BMI's - does that mean that RLC's get bigger guns than anyone else?
But among the more remarkable scenarios suggested in the report involved the use of devices called brain-machine interfaces (BMIs) to connect soldiers' brains directly to military technology such as drones and weapons.
There goes the Parachute Regiment.
Yeah right!

Cpl Parker, get Pte Cuntybollocks off my ******* range and make sure his boots remain blurred until he's hammering the guardroom tiles with them! He'll be charged for "negligent thought discharge."
I remember seeing the 'field interactive battle helmet' with head-up display, built-in gps, laser-targeted wpn sight, integrated comms etc. It insisted that you were facing 180 degrees away from the direction you were facing, weighed about 10kg and was the size of a beachball. All that was missing was a flashing neon sign saying 'target'.