Troops to control guns with their mind

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bitterandtwisted, Feb 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

I say, might lift the standards of the officers, doncha know.

Wouldn't want to be a bad orifice when the defense would be stronger than the prosecution for such an offence...

2. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

keerist , they obviously never saw my old troop. Between us we couldt have made one good mind , pass the pernod .

3. This is all going to go horribly wrong once they kit out a pioneer with it.

4. The legal implications of such technology would be a nightmare ... Try proving what you might be thinking in a court of law!

5. It uses devices called BMI's - does that mean that RLC's get bigger guns than anyone else?

6. There goes the Parachute Regiment.

7. Yeah right!

Cpl Parker, get Pte Cuntybollocks off my ******* range and make sure his boots remain blurred until he's hammering the guardroom tiles with them! He'll be charged for "negligent thought discharge."

8. I remember seeing the 'field interactive battle helmet' with head-up display, built-in gps, laser-targeted wpn sight, integrated comms etc. It insisted that you were facing 180 degrees away from the direction you were facing, weighed about 10kg and was the size of a beachball. All that was missing was a flashing neon sign saying 'target'.