Troops in combat type vid

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by polar69, Nov 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It works, and thats a cracking vid
  2. Good vid.... shows it like it is, no frills.
  3. spot on, great find
    the misses finally understands, thank you
  4. Superb vid,Cap well and truly doffed. 8O
  5. Seconded. Excellent work.
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Sort of puts things into perspective. Good video, shame it had to be made.
  7. brilliant vid, made me cry :cry: Brings back memories of when I was out there and of all the innocent lives that were wasted for the sake of a stupid w@nker called BLAIR. SEND IT TO HIM AND LET HIM WEEP! MURDERER!
  8. Adds substance to what my kid brother said it is like out there,also a fitting tribute to a fallen comrade.

I'd not seen this before..

Post this on to everyone you know....

.. people need to know. The guys and girls out there are only remembered by the media, when there are casualties... but this is going on regularly out there..

brilliant and moving
  10. Well done to the chappy who did that at BrownBiscuits. As Miss Whiplass said, would it be worthwhile sending it on to the warmongers in the cabinet?

Excellent video, I agree with Auld Yin that it's sad it was made

RIP fella
  11. Very, very poignant. Superbly made and very moving. Rest in peace "Ray".
  12. Bloody hell!!

Wondered what was happening to my website after I had a months worth of bandwidth raped in just a few days... found the link to the vid on here and it all made sense...

Any chance of someone from ARRSE uploading to their server for people to download? is only a little site and its killing me having folk download the vid...

Polar69.. I think we need an interview without coffee mate.

PS. I've had to disable the link from this site at the mo... while my website has a shower and tries to get rid of the feeling of being used and abused... but if someone wants to contact me I'll give 'em the link to the vid (and another cracker on a similar vain) for them to download and then upload to here.
  13. a very touching video, well made, really highlites the dangers faced, should be made available to a wider audience to really put across what our forces are facing out there, the PM may be happy to stand in the shadow of bush and claim that iraq is a country on the rebuild, but this video shows the everyday dangers that are still a major risk to the troops having to work the ground.

R.I.P to a brave soldier.