Troopers From Colchester

A bit of help is needed, I phoned them,Troopers Simon and Trevor today (01206 5110268) They make custom kit for the army and were very helpfull , What I need is their e-mail ,I wrote it down wrong when I talked to them.

Call them back then. :roll: :)

SK

I will after the weekend ,I had a hard time as it was an overseas call for me and its really hard to understand an e-mail address over the phone and what with the different accents
and all.
Yours Adam
:D

If you saw their shop and workshop, you would realise that although they make excellent kit; wave of the future they are not...

Now get of your lazy ARS and ring them

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Regiment646 said:
A bit of help is needed, I phoned them,Troopers Simon and Trevor today (01206 5110268) They make custom kit for the army and were very helpfull , What I need is their e-mail ,I wrote it down wrong when I talked to them.
Think you'll find their number is 01206 511 268, or from your location 0044 1206 511 268

The e-mail address is :

sj.deacon@ntlworld.com

As Hellfyyr says, the kit they make up is excellent, very reasonably priced and they use MilSpec materials.
(Webtex/Thatchreed take note !)
Beats the kak out of Arktis and many of the other firms.

Thanks to Cutaway ,Ive e-mailed them the info ,Once again thanks
yours Reg 646

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Aunty, you may well think that.
Some say they believe it to be true.
I, of course, could not possibly comment.....

:twisted:

Just got my beltkit from troopers today, made to my spec and it is awesome! Cheers Bill