Troop Withdrawl from Basra

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by fireboy, Nov 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So Gents & Ladies as well your views please on M Beckets statement on withdrwl from Basra next year?

And for those of you out there and elsewhere good luck keep your heads down come back in one piece as there is a pint or two waiting for you.

2. I call bullsh*t. (Not on you, on her)

I'll believe it when I see it.

3. Personally, I think there wouldn't have been a need for this unseemly public discussion as to how or when our splendidly tumescent squaddies should withdraw, if they'd just kept the f'ucking thing in their trousers to begin with.

4. I think:

Attached Files:

5. It may just be a sop to the masses; let the great unwashed think that their beloved Army is coming back to Blighty, the Labour tw*ts might get re-elected, then say 'Sorry, we need a 1000 more years work in Iraq."

Or I could just be getting cynical.

6. Some wag on 'Have I Got News...' commented on Beckett saying things might calm done in Iraq.

'There would only be calm in Iraq when she could take a caravan holiday there causing a tail back of suicide car bombers who couldn't get past her to set off their bombs.'

7. Ok no offence ment and belive me the s**t this gov spouts they would have you belive that the pavement to No 10 is really paved with gold! I put the post to guage reaction you are all doing a grand job keep yer heads down!

8. Also I will get shot down for this but I am Ex service now A firefighter the great unwahsed dont deserve saving