Troop cadre plumbing new depths of professionalism

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by chocolate_frog, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, I know there are a lot of threads burning around this site at the moment. I know the Upgraders seem to be whingeing to*ssers. But all this has be brewing and storing up for some time. We've lost our bonuses, our automatic promotion, even our postings!!! To name but a few.

When the troop cadre mentioned this site, alot of blokes, some instantly it seems, logged on and gobbed off. Nothing wrong with that!!! :D

But any way back to topic.

On Monday morning prior to CO's inspection, The troop were informed by our esteemed staffy in her elmo on helium voice, that there would be a parade every morning at 08:00hrs sharp. If you couldn't be there you could inform a member of the cadre, not your course leader, between 07:30 and 08:00.

Personnally I laughed the troop cadre aren't out of bed by 08:00 usually.

I couldn't see this lasting long.

It didn't.

Come Thursday morning. (Not even a whole week!) Most of the Troop were there, except a few caught up in inspections. But Tp cadre? No where to be seen.

The vaunted 07:30 start time had passed, no one could inform the troop that they weren't going to be there!, as indeed did the 08:00hrs parade. It was sacked about 08:10hrs.

They were all, yes all, inspecting the blocks.

This situation in my eyes is lame. You gob off like that at the start of week and yet before the weeks finished you've already shown how high your amatuerism is.

You say parade 08:00, someone in offfice at 07:30 to phone if you can't get. Not there you get charged, complain and there will be evening parades too. and then do this you make a mockery of yourself!!!

Is this a fair judgement or do I ,as an ex-Tp Cpl (in a proper troop), set too high a standard?

Comments please.

2. These decisions are being made (and obviously not enforced) by wimmin?

3. c frog

you need to have a VERY serious word with yourself.

obviously had your arrse wiped from a very early age.....

i will give myself 10 points for working out yr trade group - but with that sort of attitude why do you think 'you lot' are regarded as second class citizens within the corps?

now you have to 'work' to get anywhere near SNCOdom, i've already noticed that some of the chaff has been blown away and stands no chance of becoming a sarge - about time you got what you deserve

4. c frog

you need to have a VERY serious word with yourself.

obviously had your arrse wiped from a very early age.....

i will give myself 10 points for working out yr trade group - but with that sort of attitude why do you think 'you lot' are regarded as second class citizens within the corps?

now you have to 'work' to get anywhere near SNCOdom, i've already noticed that some of the chaff has been blown away and stands no chance of becoming a sarge - about time you got what you deserve

5. Heard you the first time sh1t_list. See the problem with us techs is we can work our computers.

Hmmmm me thinks we might be dealing with someone who this thread is relevant to.

6. shame you can't fix them :wink:

7. wouldnt be too bad if that was the only problem with techs....there's no harm in double-tapping - shame i couldn't do it more often on your trade group, might solve the problem of your over-manning.

very hard to work you out, if you don't like institutilisation (??) why join up in the first place? when you signed the dotted line you signed away your right to 'vote'.

like it or get out.

8. Sh1t_list,

Why did i join up, i get paid a lot for very little, yet still i reckon i do more than you sat in your ARRSE in an office.

You wannna bring it then lets have a battle of wits, oh looks like you've come unarmed

9. sh*t list you mong you don't sign away the right to vote it's called proxy voting.

and as techs it is our job to think for ourselfs and identify problems. Can you really expect us to do for one thing and not the other if we believe there's a problem in the way things are done we're gonna mention in around about way it's our job

10. Or postal vote. Jesus how dumb are you not even knowing the countries voting system.

11. christ smoo, what a mong. get back under your rock - or your spectrum analyzer...

i didnt mean voting for a general election - i meant being part of an institute where 'you do what you are told to do' you freaking idiot.

wouldnt call 'larry left' and 'roger right' being unarmed...

12. seems to me like Sh1t for brains is having a bad thread here! the problem with guys like you sh1t list is you listened to much to cnuts about the generalisation of certain trade groups when you were a sprog instead of making your own mind up. i think that your bitterness towards techs is indeed a manifestation of jealousy. i am a tech and know for a fact that i would excel in any trade group within the royal signals or even the british army. why? because i am professional and dedicated. an attribute to be found more in techs than any other trade group.

anyway, if you think your armed with your left and right then get back behind your ******* computer and keep dreaming like the bitter prick you are. oh and grow up......whinging about techs is ******* boring anyway. you probably been on the same rant since you failed the tech course. virtually an attendance course anyway. well....it was for me.

13. On behalf of a great many people:

If you Signals people can't resolve your differences with wit, flair and a certain degree of style, then do it the old fashioned way: go to the NAAFI and kick the crap out of each other.

Please STOP contaminating this site with your puerile, whinging, snot-sucking drivel. It's absolutely pathetic and a total disgrace.

The Army is big enough to deal with just and fair grievances - how about you try that approach before posting on here and spilling your poor, wounded hard-done-by breasts all over the internet. You don't see any other Arm or Service doing it, do you?

Get a grip.

Out.

14. Nah cant be ARRSED.

15. no where near sunshine - more like had enough of all your whingeing and how hard life is for you - which plenty of your buddies have aired over the last couple of weeks.

is this your attempt to dis-associate yourself from the other muppets on this site?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.