TRON

Why? There must be a reason, but why? I'm going to lose sleep over this one, I'm sure.........

Von-Ryan said:
how did you come across a site like that?
Hahaha don't ask!!

It's just been a long standing joke with a few of us on a Spurs forum, not sure who came across it first, and god knows how!

Why isn't he channelling his obvious enthusiasm into getting rid of that disgusting belly?! Half of the photos look like they were lifted from the 'Lancet'. Fat twät....

Stop knocking people for having a large belly, some people can carry them quite well. I myself carry several.

Strangest thing about this Tronette is is buttocks - now, I've seen a few but never anything like his.

whiffler said:
Stop knocking people for having a large belly, some people can carry them quite well. I myself carry several.

Strangest thing about this Tronette is is buttocks - now, I've seen a few but never anything like his.
Got to agree with you there, what the hell is that all about? that has to be the oddest Arris known to man?

Well as hobbies go it seem quite harmless. After all, all he was doing was entering a fancy dress competition or " Masquerade at Penguicon" as he calls it. It's not as if he's a Tron Walt or anything. Who on this site hasn't turned up at a unit fancy dress party looking like a complete idiot? I know I have

Who on this site hasn't turned up at a unit fancy dress party looking like a complete idiot? I know I have
I dont usually need fancy dress. :roll:

A bit odd though that he would dedicate an entire website to how he made his Tron suit. I thought it was tongue in cheek initially when I saw him strutting around in his long johns like Russ Abbott but reading on, he is deadly serious. Quite bizarre. I wonder if he knows that 'Peter Pan' fetishist bloke??

How come he hasn't any bollox ? And does he have a re-tractable member ?

There can be no legitimate excuse for coming across a site like this. You need help.

That's fantastic. I have been inspired and am making star wars storm trooper outfits for my platoon.

Lairdx said:
That's fantastic. I have been inspired and am making star wars storm trooper outfits for my platoon.
tried that with my lot, turned them into jawa's. now they just go round nicking stuff. i feel a bit like fagan.
as for thr tronster, i wonder if he has made it glow in the dark and have flashy bits, if so , where would he hide the battery

bigdick said:
How come he hasn't any bollox ? And does he have a re-tractable member ?

There can be no legitimate excuse for coming across a site like this. You need help.
Hahaha yeah I guess you're right, I'm even more worried the fact that I had a little glance at the Tron Forum!!! didn't go as far as commenting though.........phew!

I've just made myself a Natasha Kaplinski outfit complete with fishnet stockings.

I put it on this morning to show my wife, but she now wants to divorce me. What is the matter with women these days ?