Tron man

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Apr 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gosh...what a strange man (the Tron bloke).

Mind you, I have a Boba Fett costume that I used go out into Gutersloh in! The helmet broke in two when I jumped in a pond during a drunken evening! :D
  2. Someone please get this man a life! :roll:
  3. You have to admire the guts of this man, but Tron? What a wannk film. Could have picked Terminator or even the Wombles.

And whats wrong with having sex with one's self? I do it most nights. I think it's called wannking.
  4. lol.

Thats all i can say.
  5. In this picture you can see his testicles, both of them, two, side by side. Again, you have to admire this man's guts (or testies). We could actually have some fun here. Maybe a contest, to see what ARRSE user can come up with in the way of a costume in relastion to a movie.

6. [​IMG]

Although i'm slightly worried about having something to say about this freaks bottom, but where is it. He's got a huge gut and absolutely no arrse. Strange :?
  7. Looks like a fanny !!
  8. First person I've ever seen with camel toe front and back.
  9. Is it me or does his arse look like a nose??
  10. Its you. Thinking about nose to arse again eh?
    Pervert :lol:
  11. What i do in my spare time is up to me :lol: :twisted:
  12. Spooky..... mention perverts and they all appear from the woodwork, or in your case Ex the plaster casting works :wink: :lol:
  13. Someone that is in definite need of a life.
  14. Not worried about his b0llocks (although he should be) I am worried about the colour of his head - looks fit to expolde !!