Trolls

I've just added a section to the FAQ on the subject of trolls.

Read it HERE

Lots of stuff deleted as frankly I can live without it.

Can't we institute a troll of the month award and have some suitable piccie flash up to ID the tawts :twisted:

Gob it crow. Get back in your box.

Recieved by e-mail....
Subject: Trolls and 'that' user.

Seeings how it’s the time of sharing and giving, we
offer you an ultimatum. (By the term 'we', I mean the
moderation of ARRSE). I am in the position to
broadcast the following to you.....

Our request is as follows;

//Remove yourself from ARRSE. All user names, all
manner of response, all history. Never return, you may
browse but never post.

You may initially find this to be a harsh request but
we, the members of the site feel it is in your best
interest.

Why?

Well, you really do not have any true or relevant
input into the site, you have been banned on several
occasions for being very disruptive, you show 'troll'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll)
tendencies, you take on numerous personalities to
attempt to put your disjointed point of view across,
you are not popular, you have shown mental
disturbances that are not productive to the website in
question, you think you are in a position to give
advice to potentially vulnerable people on the site
when you are truly not equipped to do so, we have had
bag fulls of complaints regarding each of the user
names you switch to and above all, you are not wanted
in an shape, form, vision, pretence or personality
that you feel you can choose from a large list of.

Do we make ourselves clear?

If you fail to comply with the request, we will ensure
that information and actions in our armoury will be
employed to its fullest extent. If you doubt our
intention, you should take note of our ability in the
past to take action against you and your internet
activity. Read into that what you wish.

We sincerely hope that you take the advice as it
offered. The internet, our site in particular and the
users that choose to enrol with us, is after all a
public and free site. The very few that have in the
past strayed outside the general and rather liberal
rules of the site
(http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=FAQ&id_cat=3)
have been treated fairly. You on the other hand have
taken, in our opinion, liberties for your own personal
agenda and your own reasons going outside the bounds
of the site.

In summary. Leave the site through your own free will.
Browse if you must. Do not attempt to re-enlist. If
you are found to have ignored the requests of the
webmaster, site owners and members, you will fall foul
to certain actions that may cause you embarrassment.

Hopefully, these terms are as clear as can be. If you
have any doubts or questions regarding the content to
this mail, please contact HQARRSE@AOL.com if you have
any further comment.//
<<

Any clearer? What does it take to make you move away
from somewhere where you are so clearly a virus and
not welcome? Anyone with even an ounce of intelligence
would see that they should feck off and move on. Are
you big enough to do that?
If you fail to comply with the request, we will ensure
that information and actions in our armoury will be
employed to its fullest extent. If you doubt our
intention, you should take note of our ability in the
past to take action against you and your internet
activity. Read into that what you wish.
The British Army eh?...your units must be sooo proud of you.
For those confused why I have used so many usernames....as they are revealed to the board by these people as me the usernames get banned so I have to register with a new identity, it's as simple as that.
Flasheart and chums have in the past hacked my pc, taken over and closed my website down, trolled my website, hacked my passwords, posted my photo without permission on arrse, posted my full name, address and phone numbers on arrse, read my private emails, threatened me with violence, emailed friends, family and employers losing me work contracts (I had to close my small business down due to this) and stalked me throughout the net, falsely posting on sites using my name etc etc...the list goes on and on.
These men have behaved illegally and immorally towards me. I return because I have been treated incredibly badly here and I refuse to 'lie down and die' at the hands of weak men.(For those newer members here I was an accepted poster here for a year before the shit began, and can post as a new character for months without a problem)
I founded an outreach to the homeless 14 years ago on the south coast, First Response, which became a massive local charity and has helped hundreds of ex servicemen. I was the one original founder of this and don't lie. Apparently in the charity office there they have never heard of me so the mods here have decided I'm a bluffer and hence the campaign against me for 2 years. I have provided the name of the charity manager who does know me but they refuse to ring up and talk to him...they might then discover that I have not lied and that I work tirelessly to this day for charity....I gave up my last job to work for a charity for not much more than expenses (despite being a single parent with a mortgage) and have, with my team of volunteers just raised £14,000 for charity! : ) On which note..anyone want to sponsor me for a trek challenge I'm doing to help support the work of SSAFA Forces help?
http://www.justgiving.com/jeannie
CO's ...Shame on you. You are very weak men.

In order to progress this longstanding and very boring situation productively, I request a full and public apology from the administrators and moderators here on arrse, a re-instatement of my original username 'blondebint' and a formal undertaking that you will endeavour to moderate this site in a consistantly fair manner, and not according to personal and private agendas of certain moderators in future.
Happy New Year?
blondebint

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A VERY SERIOUS POST

Excuse me folks, many of my posts are tongue in cheek, if not bordering on the downright stupid.

However I'd like to take this opportunity to make a very serious post.

miffy said:

These men have behaved illegally and immorally towards me. I return because I have been treated incredibly badly here and I refuse to 'lie down and die' at the hands of weak men.(For those newer members here I was an accepted poster here for a year before the s*** began, and can post as a new character for months without a problem)
I founded an outreach to the homeless 14 years ago on the south coast, First Response, which became a massive local charity and has helped hundreds of ex servicemen. I was the one original founder of this and don't lie. Apparently in the charity office there they have never heard of me so the mods here have decided I'm a bluffer and hence the campaign against me for 2 years. I have provided the name of the charity manager who does know me but they refuse to ring up and talk to him...they might then discover that I have not lied and that I work tirelessly to this day for charity....I gave up my last job to work for a charity for not much more than expenses (despite being a single parent with a mortgage) and have, with my team of volunteers just raised £14,000 for charity! : ) On which note..anyone want to sponsor me for a trek challenge I'm doing to help support the work of SSAFA Forces help?
http://www.justgiving.com/jeannie
Translation:
For those newer members here this fruitbat was a strange poster here for a while before it really began to lose all contact with reality, and has posted as a new troll/sleeper for a while until the medication wears off.

It's delusions about the British Army in general and the UKSF in particular are sad, but not as sad as the way it posts 'advice' on all subjects under the sun.

Now this is what really grips my shite :

This bunny-boiling straitjacket model has tried to pass itself off as a councellor for PTSD cases.
The fact that Miffy/BB/LL/OG/etc.....ad nauseum is a raving nutter does NOT make it an authority to pass on 'advice.'
Look at this seriously people:

THIS MORON MAY GET SOMEONE KILLED !

Many of you know people with genuine PTSD, some even suffer from it.

Do NOT let this cretin be responsible for the death of any of our mates.

As to the rest of the piffle quoted above, pay no attention, the Duty Troll talks out of its arrse.
Which is not the same as our ARRSE.
It is a sad blight on an otherwise extremely good facility.

(Serious head off again - for a while)

Someone must have had a really lonely Christmas to want to come back here and stir this dull wasps nest up again.

Do everyone, and the site that you once decided worthy of a small donation a favour and go, you aren't wanted, not by anyone.

If you can list a couple of allies and friends you have made then fine, I will consider standing down (but I doubt it :D )

Who are you to dictate to the site owners, who fund and maintain this facility out of thier own pockets with minimum donations. Its thier trainset, not yours.

You are very lucky they were so polite and have given you chance after chance after chance. I would have just hobbled you and torched your frumpy haircut.

I'm bored to tears with all the reincarnations and new users.. tiresome and dull.

If you want to do the site a real favour send us a piccy of your head on a spike for the front page.

Nothing has ever been posted on this site that you can't have already agreed to... it was all sourced from the internet and must be something you uploaded yourself at some stage.

Like this for example........... and my word you are a hog

Last tiem I saw jowels like that they were on a basset hound.

I know its the season of good will but I just can't forward those gestures to you... I'd sooner lick Mugabes sack.

I assume Hereford have been re-tasked with hiding in my omlette pan and monitoring all my toilet movements in return for this post? :D

If BB is going on this Nepal trek, her reasons have to be suspect.

From SSAFA's website http://www.ssafa.org.uk/ Chris Ryan is going. The squelching noise Ryan hears throughout the trek will not be due to damp boots. Ryan may need to be warned he may have a ( sing like Cliff) crying sh!t talking stalking barking b u n n y boiler on his exped.

Never have I ever felt so compelled to write such venom, and I feel that words could not do justice to my feelings at this moment in time.

Cutaway and MDN have articulated my sentiments, and I for one would like to see this fruitcake gone from Arrse. I come on this website for fun, serious debate, to give and take abuse, and to make friends from our community.

She is a non-entity. I would feel pity, as it appears that her need for attention spans from a childhood of neglect or a collapsed relationship but any sympathy ends as soon as her fingers hit the keyboard.

Boot this Mitty-esque troll from our site, keep arrse as it should be.

With Regards,

RHQ Rug-rat

RHQ Rug-rat said:
Never have I ever felt so compelled to write such venom, and I feel that words could not do justice to my feelings at this moment in time.

Cutaway and MDN have articulated my sentiments, and I for one would like to see this fruitcake gone from Arrse. I come on this website for fun, serious debate, to give and take abuse, and to make friends from our community.

She is a non-entity. I would feel pity, as it appears that her need for attention spans from a childhood of neglect or a collapsed relationship but any sympathy ends as soon as her fingers hit the keyboard.

Boot this Mitty-esque troll from our site, keep arrse as it should be.

With Regards,

RHQ Rug-rat
I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments of previous posters.

HEAR HEAR!!!!

miffy said:

In order to progress this longstanding and very boring situation productively, I request a full and public apology from the administrators and moderators here on arrse, a re-instatement of my original username 'blondebint' and a formal undertaking that you will endeavour to moderate this site in a consistantly fair manner, and not according to personal and private agendas of certain moderators in future.
Happy New Year?
blondebint
Yep that should do it!!!

I am intrigued to know why this woman think she has a right to post here?

It is however an unfortunate fact that she has a talent for distractiing users and creating division. She drags threads off topic with monotonous regularity and threatens the credibility of the site.

Her repeated demands for apologies, her inflated sense of self-importance, use of quasi-legal language, lack of discretion and other features all point to some sort of need for recognition and emotional stroking. She certainly appears to demonstrate the signs of a personality disorder and it would not be surprising to discover a history of mental health problems. Certainly the cyclical nature of her appearances is telling.

I do not think she has any intention of ever contributing to ARRSE in any meaningful way; rather, she sees it as a vehicle to contribute to her need to feel wanted and to belong, and feed her grandiose delusions. When this does not happen, her behaviour is destructive - if she can't have it, no-one should.

As Cuts has pointed out, there is potential to cause real harm in some circumstances. Hopefully the mod's request that anyone genuinely seeking help goes through them will be a significant way of preventing future problems. Although ARRSE does not set itself up as a helpline, there are occasions when help has been sought and the vast experience and knowledge of members has made a real difference, and it would be a shame if this aspect was lost.

What happens in the long term is undoubtedly a matter for the COs.

For myself, a policy of ignoring the creature's ramblings seems best, thus starving her of the attention she craves.

Burn the witch.

She is boring my Christmas up.

Taxi for BB!!!! (I know a few RMP that will pick her up)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blessed baby cakes The NAAFI Bar 2
C The NAAFI Bar 0
Mr_C_Hinecap The NAAFI Bar 8