Trolls

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Aug 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chat is getting to the stages when we are all becoming far too wary of newbies.

Might I suggest that anyone new to chat gives the answer to the 3 following questions:

1. Male or female,

2. Serving or not;

3. Another username under a different guise.

It would help me tremendously. Just so I know who to pick on and who is safe.

I can always become my alter ego, or get my sister involved, but hey, play the game.

That's all I have to say about that.

Crack on, and stop f ucking up my leave you trolls. Unless you want to do it in person, then the shite will begin.

Slug xxxx

2. Can't believe you called me a window licker!

3. It's only because you really are licking my windows and knocking on my door.

Freak.

he he he

4. You wish!

5. I can see you setting up a CP in my back garden. Thank f uck I am back to work soon!!!

6. J_D

J_D LE

Just a question, this is the 3rd thread on this topic, so why waste space? Its already been said.

7. Anya, when I say troll, I mean you too.

Can she have an oxygen thief medal please? She appears not to have bought any herself.

8. J_D

J_D LE

Dale, sweetie ever though your constant moaning about trolls can reflect your one your self? Shut up for once will you.

9. Sluggy, I know I've had less than 4 hours kip and it's even possible that I'm still pished, but what do you mean by this? Surely another username would indicate a troll?! :?

Confused of Singapore

10. Dozy - I have many usernames, often shared, so you can never tell who it is, but always use the one, just so they know its me. How much abuse can one girl give?

BTW someone called Lush is trying to have you off......

11. Take it where you can get it!

12. Anya - a few points to note.

1. Never call me sweetie. I would break you by looking at you.

2. Show me your MOD F 90 and I might believe anything you say.

3.. Shut up for once? Never.

Go to bed after shagging some dirty turks will you? That's a good lass. They all say you go like a bunny rabbit, and we all know what turks like to do best. I bet your bum hole is massive.

13. Dale, you sweetie

RRB

14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Not entirely fair Dale - Turks are underendowed

But ... she could have been taking two a once!!

15. he he he

I will accept sweetie from you RRB!!!