Trolls

Chat is getting to the stages when we are all becoming far too wary of newbies.

Might I suggest that anyone new to chat gives the answer to the 3 following questions:

1. Male or female,

2. Serving or not;

3. Another username under a different guise.

It would help me tremendously. Just so I know who to pick on and who is safe.

I can always become my alter ego, or get my sister involved, but hey, play the game.

That's all I have to say about that.

Crack on, and stop f ucking up my leave you trolls. Unless you want to do it in person, then the shite will begin.

Slug xxxx

INVICTUS said:
Can't believe you called me a window licker!
It's only because you really are licking my windows and knocking on my door.

Freak.

he he he

I can see you setting up a CP in my back garden. Thank f uck I am back to work soon!!!

Just a question, this is the 3rd thread on this topic, so why waste space? Its already been said.

Anya1982 said:
Just a question, this is the 3rd thread on this topic, so why waste space? Its already been said.
Anya, when I say troll, I mean you too.

Can she have an oxygen thief medal please? She appears not to have bought any herself.

Dale, sweetie ever though your constant moaning about trolls can reflect your one your self? Shut up for once will you.

Dale the snail said:
Sluggy, I know I've had less than 4 hours kip and it's even possible that I'm still pished, but what do you mean by this? Surely another username would indicate a troll?! :?

Confused of Singapore

DozyBint said:
Dale the snail said:
Sluggy, I know I've had less than 4 hours kip and it's even possible that I'm still pished, but what do you mean by this? Surely another username would indicate a troll?! :?

Confused of Singapore
Dozy - I have many usernames, often shared, so you can never tell who it is, but always use the one, just so they know its me. How much abuse can one girl give?

BTW someone called Lush is trying to have you off......

Anya1982 said:
Dale, sweetie ever though your constant moaning about trolls can reflect your one your self? Shut up for once will you.
Anya - a few points to note.

1. Never call me sweetie. I would break you by looking at you.

2. Show me your MOD F 90 and I might believe anything you say.

3.. Shut up for once? Never.

Go to bed after shagging some dirty turks will you? That's a good lass. They all say you go like a bunny rabbit, and we all know what turks like to do best. I bet your bum hole is massive.

rrbitch said:
Dale, you sweetie

RRB
he he he

I will accept sweetie from you RRB!!!

Gremlin said:
Not entirely fair Dale - Turks are underendowed

But ... she could have been taking two a once!!
Nope, stay away from turks. Civvy now, like I give a cow to where any military forms are. Explain myself to you dale? Coming from a lass who thinks threatening over the net is big and clever?

Anya1982 said:
Explain myself to you dale? Coming from a lass who thinks threatening over the net is big and clever?
Now, coming from you, Anya, a fat lass with a moustache, who isn't even in the army, I find that highly perterbing.

What do you have to give back to me?

Oh, I tell you what, don't bother. You bore the slightest tits of me.

OUT

Fat lass, with a moustache? Come on do a tad better. But then coming from a trout who has had half of the arrse male population through her cnut is some one to listen to. And army, nah wasn't my taste. But then civvy life for the last year and a half has been great for me.

Latest Threads