Trolls/Russian trolls, their view of history, lies and just downright propaganda lies.

Slime

LE
ARRSE has its fair share of trolls and some of them are obvious Russian propaganda trolls, while others are perhaps just mental conspiracy loons.
They often are on 'permasend' with downright lies or just ideas that run counter to historical fact.
Some 'historical facts' are often misremembered, or need a bit of research to get what actually happened instead of what may have been taught at school or as a fact accepted by the masses but which is incorrect.
As an example of a misremebered fact: Many people say that Hitler refused to shake Jesse Owens hand at the 1936 Berlin Olympics. That is just not true.
Hitler didn't shake Owen's hand, but he didn't refuse to, Hitler shook all the winners hands on day one of the Olympics, but was then told that it was against Olympic rules to do this. From day 2 onwards Hitler didn't shake hands with winners and a quick bit of research will reveal what day Owens won a gold medal.
Hitler was racist as was the German press at the time, but he didnt refuse to shake hands with Owens.

The above is an easy mistake to make, but our resident trolls do more than just simple errors. An example could be that the WW2 holocaust is all made up by Jews, and didnt ever happen.

To help ARRSE posters understand the politics or 'loonyness' of our trolls could we compile a list of the trolls and their 'alternative' truths/facts?
It may be useful to know 'troll A' for example may ALWAYS defend a particular country no matter what the evidence, or is perhaps part of that countries propaganda machine so will simply tell lies about that country's wrong doings.

Would this list also include Brexit trolls ? :plotting:

Slime

LE
Would this list also include Brexit trolls ? :plotting:
Whatever you want to include. :)
I don't read all of ARRSE so only get to see trolls in the threads I read.

Reported, Trolling.

My wife, she always accuses me of leaving the toilet seat up, even after a dump

D

Deleted 155579

Tha Mark of Putin is upon yea, burn him, says the Slimey Troll finder general.

Slime

LE
Tha Mark of Putin is upon yea, burn him, says the Slimey Troll finder general.
Ah, look who is here!
A poster with more names than Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. ;)

*FREEMOHAMMEDROBINSON*

D

Deleted 155579

Ah, look who is here!
A poster with more names than Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. ;)

*FREEMOHAMMEDROBINSON*
What two; aye witchsmeller general, you smell the whiff of sulphur and vodka about yea, burn the craven idolater, though my cat is not called bubbles, don't ride horses and certainly do not have relations with elderly peasant women.

He whose name should not be mentioned lest he re-materialise [currently on ROPS, I believe].
You know the one with the bad memory whose parents were killed twice by the British Army on different dates.

I can see this thread going to the hole in short order, sadly.

While the likes of grey fox, 184661, kgb_resident and Yars might be easy enough to identify and discount, their agenda is advanced by the useful idiots spreading confusion and lies they like the sound of.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Slime

LE
What two; aye witchsmeller general, you smell the whiff of sulphur and vodka about yea, burn the craven idolater, though my cat is not called bubbles, don't ride horses and certainly do not have relations with elderly peasant women.
*FREEMOHAMMEDROBINSON*

Slime

LE
He whose name should not be mentioned lest he re-materialise [currently on ROPS, I believe].
You know the one with the bad memory whose parents were killed twice by the British Army on different dates.
By that logic, if you say Sluggys name out loud three times, does she mysteriously appear and slice your face ?

By that logic, if you say Sluggys name out loud three times, does she mysteriously appear and slice your face ?
Don't be silly. She pushes you down the stairs.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
But you are Russian

Latest Threads