Trolls On Twitter

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Not content with issuing threats to rape various women via the well known social media platform, the trolls are now issuing bomb threats to female journalists. BBC News - Bomb threats on Twitter made against female journalists

I rather suspect that Twitter's management will be in for a torrid time once they're called before the appropriate committee of the great and the good*.

* For "the great and the good" insert self-serving politicians of all parties.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Not content with issuing threats to rape various women via the well known social media platform, the trolls are now issuing bomb threats to female journalists. BBC News - Bomb threats on Twitter made against female journalists

I rather suspect that Twitter's management will be in for a torrid time once they're called before the appropriate committee of the great and the good*.

* For "the great and the good" insert self-serving politicians of all parties.
I've no idea why people turn up to be abused by such thieves. I'd not even reply to them or I'd ridicule them in a stylish way.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm with you. I would turn up in a Clown costume and spend the entire time "conferring" with my imaginary lawyer.

Plus every sentance I would end with mate. or bazzzinger.

In effect be a cock and then laugh at them.

D

Davetheclown

I'm with you. I would turn up in a Clown costume and spend the entire time "conferring" with my imaginary lawyer.

Plus every sentance I would end with mate. or bazzzinger.

In effect be a cock and then laugh at them.

I hold copyright on all that sonny !!

bazzzinger.

The answer is simple....close her attention seeking look at me fuck wit twitter account.
A simple and fool proof plan.

Although it's a bit of a cunt that you have to stop doing the things you want because people abuse you for it.
Imagine telling people who've been targeted for wearing help for heroes kit "to just stop fucking wearing it then"

There's no solution to it in my opinion, people will always say what they want on the web, it gives people an immense feeling of being uber nails, we've seen keyboard warriors a million times, who in reality, wouldn't dare talk so much shit.

Social media does indeed attract some right fucking mongs.

Follow me on twitter @fuck the cunts with a HE round

The answer is simple....close her attention seeking look at me fuck wit twitter account.
Oh come now, the voice of reason?

How would the "masses" follow their Z list ceeelebs on how awesome the red carpets was, or how funny it was buying their pet ratdog a million £ collar then mutually masturbate while crying over their white liberal guilt about getting YOU to part with Your money for starving kids in Africa?

No, there is no "inpowerment" by being a silent nobody - be a noisey nobody on Twatter!

Bazzinger Dr Cooper!

Or the Trolls could just, well, stop.

I now look forward to torrents of abuse from sock-puppets about the correct position of women in society etc etc.
Indeed, but unlikely to happen as the problem is, twitter is a website designed for attention seeking fuckwits (as is facebook) which in turn is going to attract stalker and other types of fuckwits such as trolls.

(Almost) on subject:

From the Urban Dictionary (for Blogger): “Term used to describe anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives.”

about as bad as having a wank in public.

(Almost) on subject:

From the Urban Dictionary (for Blogger): “Term used to describe anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives.”

about as bad as having a wank in public.
On ARRSE that is known as Jim30.

What's twitter?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
I joined it ages ago and keep getting e-mails telling me that "Some Wanker has tweeted you". I'd love to log in and see what they're saying, but I can't remember my password.

Same for "Linked-In". Apparently, I'm on there as well. It's all bollocks. If I was going to pest someone, I'd phone them (Old School).

I'll admit to being on FB though. How else would I have found out my sister was up the stick?

The lazy can't pick the fucking phone up fucking slag who isn't even married, and he's got tattoos and takes drugs.

Latest Threads