Trolls On Twitter

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Aug 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Not content with issuing threats to rape various women via the well known social media platform, the trolls are now issuing bomb threats to female journalists. BBC News - Bomb threats on Twitter made against female journalists

I rather suspect that Twitter's management will be in for a torrid time once they're called before the appropriate committee of the great and the good*.

* For "the great and the good" insert self-serving politicians of all parties.
  2. I've no idea why people turn up to be abused by such thieves. I'd not even reply to them or I'd ridicule them in a stylish way.
  3. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

I'm with you. I would turn up in a Clown costume and spend the entire time "conferring" with my imaginary lawyer.

Plus every sentance I would end with mate. or bazzzinger.

In effect be a cock and then laugh at them.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. The answer is simple....close her attention seeking look at me fuck wit twitter account.
    • Like Like x 2

5. I hold copyright on all that sonny !!

• Like Like x 1
  6. A simple and fool proof plan.

Although it's a bit of a cunt that you have to stop doing the things you want because people abuse you for it.
    Imagine telling people who've been targeted for wearing help for heroes kit "to just stop fucking wearing it then"

There's no solution to it in my opinion, people will always say what they want on the web, it gives people an immense feeling of being uber nails, we've seen keyboard warriors a million times, who in reality, wouldn't dare talk so much shit.

Social media does indeed attract some right fucking mongs.

Follow me on twitter @fuck the cunts with a HE round
  7. Unfortunately the screen big men don't all end up going this way

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh come now, the voice of reason?

How would the "masses" follow their Z list ceeelebs on how awesome the red carpets was, or how funny it was buying their pet ratdog a million £ collar then mutually masturbate while crying over their white liberal guilt about getting YOU to part with Your money for starving kids in Africa?

No, there is no "inpowerment" by being a silent nobody - be a noisey nobody on Twatter!

Bazzinger Dr Cooper!
  9. What's twitter?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Or the Trolls could just, well, stop.

I now look forward to torrents of abuse from sock-puppets about the correct position of women in society etc etc.
  11. Indeed, but unlikely to happen as the problem is, twitter is a website designed for attention seeking fuckwits (as is facebook) which in turn is going to attract stalker and other types of fuckwits such as trolls.
  12. It's like ARRSE but with less sockpuppets...
  13. (Almost) on subject:

From the Urban Dictionary (for Blogger): “Term used to describe anyone with enough time or narcissism to document every tedious bit of minutia filling their uneventful lives.”

about as bad as having a wank in public.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I don't criticise your hobbies, and I would be grateful if you would not lampoon mine.
    • Like Like x 1