Trolled by ARSSE who want to pimp out my data.

I wonder if regularly cleaning out cookies from your browser cache might be the cause of the problem.
When you revisit the site, you're treated as a new visitor and everything starts from scratch.
Or the complete opposite

Yes, its true, all true that arrse is selling your details on.
You are down for ann summers, readers digest, microsoft-india & big n bouncy 50+ northern birds.

Or use a magical bit of software that is free on some sites called a VPN that way your IP address is masked.
But, from your post I think you will miss all the attention from shagalocalbird.com that arrse has sold you too.
Oh MY GOD .... I have been sold to a sofa heifer who ceased to be a bird when her weight to lift ratio exceeded design specs at a lard eating competition in 1986

No, I use AdBlock
Same here - no ads for me either, I use a raspberry pi with pihole installed to block all ads on my network as that's where all the dns traffic goes through. Plus on chrome I have a few extensions installed to stop ads + autoplay of videos etc. Plus I disabled some java stuff & some cookie stuff. I don't get any ads on this site.

Same here - no ads for me either, I use a raspberry pi with pihole installed to block all ads on my network as that's where all the dns traffic goes through. Plus on chrome I have a few extensions installed to stop ads + autoplay of videos etc. Plus I disabled some java stuff & some cookie stuff. I don't get any ads on this site.

I have no idea what you said there, but yeah, right on brother.

I have no idea what you said there, but yeah, right on brother.
Have a read here for pihole -

As for chrome browser - you can just add these extensions, adblock for youtube/duck duck go privacy essentials/adblock for chrome/autoplay stopper. That should get about 99% of ads you encounter.

Just shout at the ads, call them a homo or something. You balloon knot.
Is that what you do when you're annoyed with someone/something? I take it you identify as something you're not and that's the reason why you are angry all the time - poor you!

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
...question for everyone getting repeated cookie policies. Are you using private / incognitio browsing?

If so, getting the cookie policies again is a sign its working. The browser will delete all your site data on exit, including your cookie preference choices. Achieves the aim, but that doesn't mean it's user friendly.

Latest Threads