Trolled by ARSSE who want to pimp out my data.

What gets me is that there is not a button where you can say no to all of those - instead it takes about 15 minutes to scroll through the lot of them to turn each one off. It's a pain in the arse, basically it's poor web admin - or these jokers running the show want to sell the data to a third party, and put so many buttons on in the hope you will get pissed off eventually and just accept all the cookies and what not.

It's not poor web admin, it's done deliberately to make it as painful and annoying as possible to opt out of all the shit they want to install on your computer and they hope to wear you down so that you just click accept.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I always accept in the hope they will hack in to my bank details and see how poor I am and leave some cash for me. Still waiting though.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not as bad as the inline adverts that pick a seemingly random word and insert an ad into it.

Yesterday the word 'biscuits' was highlighted and the add appeared in the middle of the post with:

"SEE THESE TERRIFYING LAST PICTURES BEFORE THEY DIED."

Yokel

LE
Not as bad as the inline adverts that pick a seemingly random word and insert an ad into it.

Yesterday the word 'biscuits' was highlighted and the add appeared in the middle of the post with:

"SEE THESE TERRIFYING LAST PICTURES BEFORE THEY DIED."

Interesting - biscuit related causes of mortality might include chocking, diabetes complications, excessive salt intake by playing the soggy biscuit game by oneself, overdosing on painkillers as a result of biscuit related tooth pain...

THE PUBLIC MUST BE TOLD!

Last edited:

RTU'd

LE
No, means no.

Anyone else getting this time and again despite saying no all questions?

View attachment 610767
Yes, its true, all true that arrse is selling your details on.
You are down for ann summers, readers digest, microsoft-india & big n bouncy 50+ northern birds.

Or use a magical bit of software that is free on some sites called a VPN that way your IP address is masked.
But, from your post I think you will miss all the attention from shagalocalbird.com that arrse has sold you too.

1634656897800-jpeg.610771

" I beamed back in time last night and had a date with Micheal Jackson....... sniff that ."

I have my work laptop set to delete all cookies etc when I close the browser so I have to go through this each time. big deal.

637672096070825354_standard-tissues-600x600px.jpg

If you kept the cookies you could eat them later

Yes, its true, all true that arrse is selling your details on.
You are down for ann summers, readers digest, microsoft-india & big n bouncy 50+ northern birds.

Or use a magical bit of software that is free on some sites called a VPN that way your IP address is masked.
But, from your post I think you will miss all the attention from shagalocalbird.com that arrse has sold you too.

Must try a VPN, in Wales it's all adverts for adultsheepfinder

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone running an adblocker, this might help - along with the discussion either side of it

Interesting - biscuit related causes of mortality might include chocking, diabetes complications, excessive salt intake by playing the soggy biscuit game by oneself, overdosing on painkillers as a result of biscuit related tooth pain...

THE PUBLIC MUT BE TOLD!

Is that a bad thing?

Aquavite

Old-Salt
What gets me is that there is not a button where you can say no to all of those - instead it takes about 15 minutes to scroll through the lot of them to turn each one off. It's a pain in the arse, basically it's poor web admin - or these jokers running the show want to sell the data to a third party, and put so many buttons on in the hope you will get pissed off eventually and just accept all the cookies and what not.
Just shout at the ads, call them a homo or something. You balloon knot.

No, means no.

Anyone else getting this time and again despite saying no all questions?
I wonder if regularly cleaning out cookies from your browser cache might be the cause of the problem.
When you revisit the site, you're treated as a new visitor and everything starts from scratch.

Latest Threads