Troll Cloak Request

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Praetorian, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Yes

2. No

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Troll Cloak for Buztybabe? Its an absolute mong, knows nothing about the forces, and is here as a Journo looking for business.

No connection to the Armed Forces, posts threads such as the one about the 93 Year Old Ex-Para (RIP Sir) to get a response, and won't take the hint to wind its neck in.

And its fat.

thanks to all that contributed. just shifting it for now. mk
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Had the cheek to ask me for credentials, even when openly outed.
  3. She's a high interest sperm bank and make no bones about it
  4. I've just been called a "coward" via PM.

Thats rich coming from a civvy with no intention of serving.
  5. Put in a no vote I'm afraid, Prae. She my not be to a lot of people's liking, but from what I've seen she doesn't go out of her way to anything but express her opinions. That's not "trolling" as I understand it, and certainly didn't write the cloak as a way to suppress free speech ;)

That said, I'm still looking at the next stage of "vote-a-troll" buttons, if the COs want them, but life's kind of got in the way of things at the moment and it's not a priority tbh. If & when they do happen, if enough people agree with you...... ;)
  6. Any money she's a c0ck munter
  7. Thing is spunky, theres no objection to having civvys here, because the majority of them don't cause a fuss.

She has no reason to be here, and is making some sort of vendetta against Trev and Fugly.

Its just being a pain in the arse.
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Prae, i must actually state in open forum that she doesn't have a vendetta against me - at least not yet.

After becoming fed up with her inane chatter, I PM'd her something fairly nasty and she called me a coward for not wanting to say that in open chat: I then repeated the same message in open chat, along with her challenge. She left shorty afterwards.

Troll cloak? Would be nice, but she doesn't fit the criteria.

She's worse than a journo, and she's worse than a student - she's a student journo, ffs, and deserves the appropriate response.
  9. Publicly awarding her a troll cloak is going to be a bit pointless (I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve it) if they know they are going to get awarded one then ID 3, 3 4 etc will be created (if they don't already exist). I'm sure even a journo wannabe can manage some 'undercover' work.
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Afraid I have to go with a 'no' too. I am totally against censorship, except in certain special circumstances, but do support the right to free speech, no matter from whom, or what.
  11. What about BlessedBabyCakes as she so 'generously' calls herself? There's nothing 'babycakes' about a 16 stone dwarf with all the personality of a broken drain.

Can you get one for her as well whilst you are at it. She has bugger all to do with the Forces (bar allegedly breeding with a certain member of this site) but she sure as f*ck throws her weight around this site. And not only here but also on the camp followers site. She and one of the other witches recently started a totally unjustified smear campaign against an estabished ARRSEr in order to have a dig at a third party. Who does this person think she is? She was warned off yet still attempts to dominate the chat room as if it was her personal stomping ground. One respected ARRSEr referred to her and her coven of fat wimmin, as the 'low esteem' club (or similiar). A more accurate description I doubt you'd find.

So, if we are suggesting doing it for one....why not for the remainder?

And its very fat (check the gallery)
  12. Has anyone been issued said "troll cloak", if so what do they look like ?
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Biccies - one of these days you will have something nice to say about someone. You must have a HUGE chip on your life (intentionally changed from shoulder).

Going by your own criterion - you are well eligible, as probably am I.
  14. Ah ha but you can't fault his footwork can you

diddly diddly dee :lol: