Trojan and Titan

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Make_it_fit, Sep 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw Trojan and Titan at Chatham over the w/end where are all you pie eating tankies going to keep your pies now? Only the Corps could manage to commission something so big on the outside and so small on the inside!!!! Still at least you have cameras and grabs and defile kit!!!! :D Thoughts?

2. are they two new doris's doing the brompton rounds OR were the gladiators at chatham cental hall :?: :? :?: :? :?: :? :?:

3. MIT,

Do you have any piccy's,

Old Armd Farmer interested as I've not seen them myself.

4. Cheers Knocker.

Any one got any more?

5. Cheers again Knocker

6. What's this Terrier all about then? Anyone know what the chassis is?

[​IMG]

7. METAL :oops: 8O :oops: 8O

8. I took some photos at Bovington, will have a look when I get home. Anyone know if it's ok to publish pics yet? I'll ask at my end.

Make_it_fit: what are you talking about, the insides are huge, especially Titan. Mind you, it's probably had lots fitted since I played in it.

9. Metal would be better than the alloy of the Frog, not that I'm dissing Frogs, spend many a long hour happily digging away in them :D (and many longer hours fixing the fecking things :roll: )

Knocker, for a sparky you seem to know a surprising amount about armour! something you're not telling us? hidden tanky desires?? :wink:

10. (cough, cough) NEVER, EVER, EVER :x :x :x :x

432/CVRT/FROG were as far as i got as a young sprog :D :D :D :D

11. I believe its based on Warrior bits but is a dedicated chassis.

I would've liked to compare it to a Frog. Loved them, spent many an exercise whilst in 29 cabbying around W Germany.

12. Might be a total bone comment, but when i was last in Chatham (on a fam visit), they spent ages raving about these two, and i'm sure they were based on the Challenger 2 chassis. Designed to be able to keep up with the big boys :wink:

13. AS this is the Terrier, the replacement for the CET (Frog). Trojan and Titan are based on the CR2, see top of thread.