Trogulus = sweet-toffee!! Shock revelation!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Davros_the_Dalek, Feb 10, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well stone me if I'm wrong, but I think our dear friend Trog has decided that he wants to post as a woman for a bit!
    Now I know I'm going to get flamed by 'both' parties, but here is the evidence..

Look at these two quotes from unrelated threads.. notice the apostrophe symbol they both use is the same - a non-standard symbol which I can't even find on my keyboard!

From Troglus - " I have broad shoulders so it does´nt phase me one bit, and i´m sure it will not phase my partner in crime leeanne either, "

And this from sweet-toffee - " just cos i´m not on the high horse level like you and  the others does´nt mean i´m a nig "

It should also be noted that it is not the ` symbol that is found at the top left of the keyboard. In fact, can anyone actually find that forward sloped apostrophe? It just strikes me as over-coincidental that they both use a very rare symbol incorrectly in the same place.. And what with their mannerisms being so similar, I do believe that we have a double-poster on these groups!!

Messages on a postcard!

<All indicators show a very heated battle of word coming up!> :eek:

2. `````Davros, if he wants to post as a woman, why not?? Maybe he likes dressing as a woman too!! I sometimes like to dress as a Fireman!!! Nothing wrong with that either!! ( So my Trick Cyclist says )Each to their own I say!! How do we know that you are a real Dalek??

3. Well done davros!
    I´m actually Trogs wife ;D

"So u won 100 points"
    """"""""""""""""""""""""
    ``````````````````
    ;) :D ;D :)

4. It's probably not all that obvious because I'm typing it, but I have quite a robotic voice, one eye on a stalk an a plunger and laser cannon for arms. Plus I can't climb stairs!

We rule supreme!

5. Sounds like a bird I went out with once!!

6. Ha! That'll do for me!

So what button do you press for that ', but-not thing?

And what can I get for 100 points? Ah.. I know. A couple of nights with Leeanne? Or should I spend them on something else?

7. for 100 points you can have a hour with leeanne,when she wants to ;)

8. Sounds like a bloody good deal to me!  ;)

Sorry if you're getting pimped Leeanne, but I need to spend my points wisely!  ;)

9. Hahaha Davros see for the last couple of hours you thought you was really smart!
    But now the joke is on you:
    Firstly      I don't even know Trog
    Secendly I want even marry a Trog
    Third       Obviously he is not the only squaddie
                  with a german keyboard!!! 8) 8) ;D ;D

So stick that up your smart a rse!! ;D ;D

10. Good choice Davros - Very wisely choosen!!!!! ;)

11. WHAT THE FLAMING HELL IS GOING ON HERE THEN?
    I mean whats all this t"ss about toffe licker or whatever being me in disguise, what a load of bol locks. I´ve got nowt to hide so why would i come back as a different character---------------------------losers!  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

12. Maybe you have a bit of that TRANSVESTITE feeling wandering around your system every now and again!!! :'(

13. Ah! I see.. well, I still reckon you guys are two peas in a pod!

Well I'm keeping my fecking points!  So really I win!  Hehe.. and technically so does Leeanne! ;D