Trog Baiting

Trog Baiting- Too easy isnt it?

All you have to do is mention that anyone can drive and they bite like fcuk.

Dont worry no trogs will read this as most cant spell PC let alone use one

Saw NELL MCANDREW drive Commander with two minutes training so cant be that hard on Telic. Why join the Army to do a job my granny can do

Ciderman said:
YeZ We KAn SPoOl Pea SEA HAnd Uz 1 2

sEw their!

Thats probably why I transferred though

Ciderman said:

"Knucke dragging, cave dwelling dung eaters" is my description!

Now now kids. Be nice!

Bite On

Fcukin Stackers - after the Corps' collided you got all our good jobs and we got stuck in your shaggin depots and Suply Regts. If I'd wanted to do that I would have joined the b0lloking RAOC!

Bite Off

Yeah, right, what ever.......for the benefit of the non serving Corps types who visit this site, stick the odd smiley face in here will you? We all know you're joking (we do, really, don't we he said with a heavy dose of irony injected) but some might come away with the mistaken impression that we're still disembowelling each other in public.......

I love being in a REGT who is run by Trogs who dont understand a Pet Op job and only think of how good their TRUCKS look in a straight line

Frangipano said:
Ciderman said:

"Knucke dragging, cave dwelling dung eaters" is my description!

:D :) :p How's that!!

Not rising to the bait........but, the sup specs out there - most of which seem to have posted in the previous posts on this thread - need reminding that the GTI score for trogs is 42 but for stackers is only 38.

"hello pot this is kettle, black over"

Empire said:
Not rising to the bait........but, the sup specs out there - most of which seem to have posted in the previous posts on this thread - need reminding that the GTI score for trogs is 42 but for stackers is only 38.

"hello pot this is kettle, black over"
However, the waist size for trogs is 34 but for stackers is 42.

However, the waist size for trogs is 34 but for stackers is 42.[/quote]

Well for the ones that do phys anyway.

Gobbing off about trades may exercise the jaw, eating copious pies at naafi breaks, may exercise the arms but, having seen some of them eat, risks the loss of fingers - and with out fingers they can't make that counting device they have for blankets - and running from the SSM/QMSI when PT is on part ones does exercise the legs but none of the above constitute Phys. However the well practiced art of wipping out the fabloned sick chit from your map pocket is a well honed skill that has to be admired.

Why the hell did the RLC not take Driver/Sup Spec/Sup Con and make one trade out of them in the very begining? When a good idea like Combat Logistician 2000 comes about it is a pitty there is no will power at DRLC to carry it out. Drivers, Sup Cons and Sup Specs you are all the same - so stop bickering you thick flockers.

Albert_Tatlock said:
Why the hell did the RLC not take Driver/Sup Spec/Sup Con and make one trade out of them in the very begining? When a good idea like Combat Logistician 2000 comes about it is a pitty there is no will power at DRLC to carry it out. Drivers, Sup Cons and Sup Specs you are all the same - so stop bickering you thick flockers.
They tried something similar a few years back with a hybrid Sup Spec/RAOC Driver (that's the professional ones not the trog one), didn't work too well and died a natural death. Given the standard and quality of some of the soldiers getting out of fraggle rock the new Supplier is going to go the same way.

If you want to Trog Bait, do it properly, tell them their TRUCKS are LORRIES, got them chomping at the bit everytime. Oh how they loved to visit the workshop!!! :lol: :lol:

VerminWA said:
If you want to Trog Bait, do it properly, tell them their TRUCKS are LORRIES, got them chomping at the bit everytime. Oh how they loved to visit the workshop!!! :lol: :lol:
Well the ones with the crane must be - it says CALM on the docs - Crane Atlas Lorry Mounted.

abacus said:
VerminWA said:
Well the ones with the crane must be - it says CALM on the docs - Crane Atlas Lorry Mounted.
SPOTTER

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
schweik The NAAFI Bar 49
J The Intelligence Cell 50
Robbeaus The NAAFI Bar 46