Trog Baiting

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Ciderman, Dec 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trog Baiting- Too easy isnt it?

All you have to do is mention that anyone can drive and they bite like fcuk.

Dont worry no trogs will read this as most cant spell PC let alone use one

2. Saw NELL MCANDREW drive Commander with two minutes training so cant be that hard on Telic. Why join the Army to do a job my granny can do

3. YeZ We KAn SPoOl Pea SEA HAnd Uz 1 2

sEw their!

Thats probably why I transferred though

4. "Knucke dragging, cave dwelling dung eaters" is my description!

5. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Now now kids. Be nice!

6. Bite On

Fcukin Stackers - after the Corps' collided you got all our good jobs and we got stuck in your shaggin depots and Suply Regts. If I'd wanted to do that I would have joined the b0lloking RAOC!

Bite Off

7. Yeah, right, what ever.......for the benefit of the non serving Corps types who visit this site, stick the odd smiley face in here will you? We all know you're joking (we do, really, don't we he said with a heavy dose of irony injected) but some might come away with the mistaken impression that we're still disembowelling each other in public.......

8. I love being in a REGT who is run by Trogs who dont understand a Pet Op job and only think of how good their TRUCKS look in a straight line

9. :D :) :p How's that!!

10. Knucke dragging? TW*T!

11. Is that with an "A" or an "I"?

12. Allright - I withdraw the "Knuckle Dragging"!

13. Not rising to the bait........but, the sup specs out there - most of which seem to have posted in the previous posts on this thread - need reminding that the GTI score for trogs is 42 but for stackers is only 38.

"hello pot this is kettle, black over"

14. However, the waist size for trogs is 34 but for stackers is 42.