Triumph continues to triumph

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by AFA06, Dec 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Just to prove how good looking Triumph riders are - look at this batch of lovely Triumph fans........

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. They have hardly put a foot wrong, since John Bloor resuscitated the make/marque at Hinckley.

As well as the commercial success confirmed above, last month’s Bike magazine (dated DEC 2011, just to confuse us), mentioned on page 18 . . . .

Triumph Motorcycles | Triumph Motorcycles

Attached Files:

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am really please to see a fine British marque doing well. See, it is not about size and torque. It is all about poise, balance, control, responsive suspension and putting your hands behind your back, grinning and thrusting your tits forward. 5th from the left. The rest of them can **** off and change back into their day clothes.

View attachment 57276
  4. Hang on, hang on. Before you send them away I'd like to see the one 4th from left with the interesting scar tissue on her knees.
  5. I think if I were to buy Triumph it would most likely be the Thunderbird. Being of slightly more 'comfortable' proportions I'd look a bit silly on anything smaller.
  6. What's the third from the left got hanging down between her legs?

The only real Triumph is a 6. Hairy arsed Fuel injected fun.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Just a couple of slices from the breast, thanks. I only do white meat.

The 2 had its moments. Flicking ones fag ash out the window was never an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm pretty certain, that although BMW have "sold-on" most of the registered "Trade Names", that they purchased from BAe - BMW retained, and are still the registered owners of the "Triumph" trade mark with regard to four-wheel road vehicles.
  9. One on the right is saying "Any sign of the UN yet? I'm ******* starving"
  10. The new Triumph Adventurer 1200 looks interesting. As for the birds, you lot are all too picky, send the whole line-up to my room.
  11. Most of my bikes have been Jap in the 400-750cc range..but looking at those ones, I think my next might be a 32 double D!
  12. You may have trouble finding a Jap 32 DD
    • Like Like x 1