Trisha, 5, now!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BuztyBabe, Jan 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. About the Army etc

I swear I never watch it normally...hehe :D

2. Get a job.

3. Agreed.

4. I'm a single mother, full time Student and have a part time job as a photographer...you get a fucking life!!

5. Buzty- I wonder why you are single you fat lard eating drain on society.

6. which one of them is a job? FYI Taking moody, black and white pictures of flowers and getting them developed at tescos is not a job.

7. Back on topic it was to do with The Army PTSD etc... quite a short item though.

8. Fcuk off and die you drain on society.

Trisha knows about as much about PTSD as you do about employment.

9. Bore off Buzty, go do something useful and worthwhile you fat useless wench.

10. I'm not biting... :p

11. Don't be so narrow minded, its just a different viewpoint...it's on againl regarding a recruit.

12. Thank you for directing our attention to Trisha. Now can you please take your part-time photography equipment and snap some of your tits and then post them?

13. OK. Hope you enjoy my taxes, I do work ever so hard for them.

14. The title of the prog is :- From the Army to the streets (Army spelled on tv with a small "a",wankers), Nigerian guy med discharged from the Army and now can't go home to his family, due to his "embarassment".
    Andrew from MOD Oracle now giving advice.
    By the way, normally don't watch this dross, but on a day off and this thread bought it to my attention, going back to SG 1 now.

15. Trisha = arrse gravy