Triple murder in Colchester?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Not seen anything on here, would post a link but there is nothing definitive in any reports - apparently police are "keeping an open mind...". Three men found dead at the same address, and a suspect detained.

So what the hell happened here??

3 PARA mortars sex games gone wrong?

Seriously though, a Triple murder?
Drugs or a horrendous Domestic incident . I hope no children are the victims if it is a Domestic.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My money's on the usual:

Group of folk in a house, drinking. Get drunk, get annoyed with each other, start fighting.

Reported an hour ago on the Colchester Gazette website that Police had found two men dead inside a property and the body of a third man in a car outside a property on Wellesley Road.
A 32-year-old man from Colchester has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

Mix of Victorian terraced/ detached houses when my ex wife and her family lived in Wellesley Road

My money's on the usual:

Group of folk in a house, drinking. Get drunk, get annoyed with each other, start fighting.
I bet it was a game of twister that went a bit tits up.
It's not described as a bloodbath so that rules out Monopoly.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
looking on the bright could be worse... they could have done the deed in your holiday let !
Just staying would have killed them, no need to murder each other

looking on the bright could be worse... they could have done the deed in your holiday let !
Would anyone notice?

If anyone needs to dispose of a body, I believe that if we put it in my general managers in tray it will probably never be discovered

Latest Threads