Triple Crown/Corps Day

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by philarmy, May 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone going that I may know? Or am I going to be on my own on this one?

Probably the latter...
  2. I am going to the Triple Nippple team Captain of Mil Skills team, were all fat! As for Corps day, rusty needle in my eyes springs to mind... the only way my boss let me off going, as she is forcing the det to go, is it is my anniversary on Sat!
  3. I'd rather cut my own feet off.

Besides which, I'll be on a ROAD TRIP!!!!!!
  4. Even the boy isn't triple crowning it this year...he's busy sending all the Engineers who've fucked him off to deepest, darkest Scandinavia! (Well strictly speaking it's Scotland, but its SO far North its splitting hairs to differentiate)
  5. I'm going but I dont know anyone on here so in response to the OP - no.

Haven't done one before as I am an old nig. Any good?
  6. My (depleted) Det are sending a team for the Triple Clown, but I won't be there as I am having my toes hacked about by a doc on that day. As for the Corps Day on the Saturday... Tumbleweeds spring to mind!
  7. @ Snail **** off mate you're there every year with your Corps coloured boxers,braces, tie,socks and cuff links... YOU LOVE IT!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Snail wears tie and braces????
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That's all she wears, to the horror of everyone else.
  10. Does she have the braces strategically placed to cover her nipples?
  11. No...the back-to-front AGC thong does that!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Yes she does, as I have the pics to prove it!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. First (last?) Corps Day for me after many years in the Corps. I'm going with an open mind. If it's good we'll stay, if it's crap we'll go down town (or back to the hotel to make our own fun). Can't lose really.