Triple Crown 2007

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by hurryupandwait, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know the date of the Triple Crown competition in 2007?

2. May 16th and 17th. Get to the fancy dress shop fast before the clown outfits are all booked up, I've got mine!

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So you play for Engerlund then? :omfg:

4. Cheers FC. Where did you get that info from? Tried the AGC webiste and even Google, but the only Triple Crown I found was the Rugby competition.

5. Oh yes, the rugby. Initially I thought to myself, "why are we always looking backwards, why can't the antecedent corps get over it!" but on reflection its good that we're trying to maintain/build esprit de corps and some historical perspective, or else new entrants to the Corps will think we were manufactured in a test tube 15 years ago.

Triple crown is on the RHQ Website (the one with the regtl Col's pic on the front page scaring away cold-callers) and I think it's on the DSPS(A) site under their events list. Of course, you need a scart lead or something to access these from the Commodore 64 on your desk at work!

PM me if you want to discuss tactics for the competition haha. Mine involve the Kestrel Bar mostly.

6. And another thing! I know the weather isn't nice (aah!) but we really ought to have the ruddy event in April to tie in with Corps Day!!!! I will email RHQ with that, might earn £5!

7. No, it was created in far more sinister circumstances than that

Attached Files:

8. Isn't that the panel for the SIB promotions board?

9. Nah. They're a bunch of clowns.

10. Board? I thought they were up North not Oxfordshire

11. That's the problem with Billy Smart's.....it goes on tour.