TRIED TO REJOIN ARMY TOLD I WAS AN OLD FOSSIL X INFANTRY

NEW MEMBER HOW R U ALL :D
TODAY I WENT TO ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE GLASGOW I WAS TOLD I AM TOO OLD TO REJOIN ARMY :evil: :evil: :evil: I WAS BORN 31/03/74 CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE INFO I RECIEVED IS CORRECT I LEFT ARMY EXACTLY 5 YEARS AGO I AM LOOKING TO JOIN BACK AS A DRIVER ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT :?: CHEERS ALLY

By the time you completed the paperwork you would be over 33, however i would have thought they would have taken your previous service into account.

What Inf Regt did you serve with?

Was it that great recruiter T** J**** in ACIO in Glasgow who told you that?

ALLY-WALKER said:
NEW MEMBER HOW R U ALL :D
TODAY I WENT TO ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE GLASGOW I WAS TOLD I AM TOO OLD TO REJOIN ARMY :evil: :evil: :evil: I WAS BORN 31/03/74 CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE INFO I RECIEVED IS CORRECT I LEFT ARMY EXACTLY 5 YEARS AGO I AM LOOKING TO JOIN BACK AS A DRIVER ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT :?: CHEERS ALLY
NO NEED TO BLOODY SHOUT!

Try speaking to your local TA unit - they can take you up to 43.

msr

You should have stayed with us Cyprus was brilliant.

How long did you stay in 1 RHF.

Please can you turn your caps lock off?

... and serenity returned to the forum on Friday lunchtime - was a tad loud

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
ALLY-WALKER said:
licking your nipple while wearing glasses may have steamed up glasses causing eyes to bleed :slow:
If you'd done that at the recruiting centre, they would have had you back in straight away! Bet you went in all dolled up didn't you, without your nipples on display. :D

Ally.
Why not try a different route.Join T.A then you can volunter to be mobilised for up to 2 years.
Certain T.A RLC regiments age limit goes up to 45.
All the best, maritime.

ALLY-WALKER said:
recruiter told me cut off age is 33 and 2 mnths mate whats a few months let the side down mate what happend to working as a team :frustrated:
Not for the TA it isn't :)

msr

Latest Threads