• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TRIED TO REJOIN ARMY TOLD I WAS AN OLD FOSSIL X INFANTRY

NEW MEMBER HOW R U ALL :D
TODAY I WENT TO ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE GLASGOW I WAS TOLD I AM TOO OLD TO REJOIN ARMY :evil: :evil: :evil: I WAS BORN 31/03/74 CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE INFO I RECIEVED IS CORRECT I LEFT ARMY EXACTLY 5 YEARS AGO I AM LOOKING TO JOIN BACK AS A DRIVER ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT :?: CHEERS ALLY

By the time you completed the paperwork you would be over 33, however i would have thought they would have taken your previous service into account.

What Inf Regt did you serve with?

Was it that great recruiter T** J**** in ACIO in Glasgow who told you that?

ALLY-WALKER said:
NEW MEMBER HOW R U ALL :D
TODAY I WENT TO ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE GLASGOW I WAS TOLD I AM TOO OLD TO REJOIN ARMY :evil: :evil: :evil: I WAS BORN 31/03/74 CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE INFO I RECIEVED IS CORRECT I LEFT ARMY EXACTLY 5 YEARS AGO I AM LOOKING TO JOIN BACK AS A DRIVER ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT :?: CHEERS ALLY
NO NEED TO BLOODY SHOUT!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
ALLY-WALKER said:
licking your nipple while wearing glasses may have steamed up glasses causing eyes to bleed :slow:
If you'd done that at the recruiting centre, they would have had you back in straight away! Bet you went in all dolled up didn't you, without your nipples on display. :D

Ally.
Why not try a different route.Join T.A then you can volunter to be mobilised for up to 2 years.
Certain T.A RLC regiments age limit goes up to 45.
All the best, maritime.

Latest Threads