Trick or Treaters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by harareboy99, Oct 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you think?

For me a pain in the arse Americanism we can do without. When they come around we ignore them. (I realise it originated in the British Isles but it seems to have been re-invented by the Yanks)

It's good for the kids i suppose.

2. Annoying little scroats!

We've run out of treats, so I'll get the hosepipe ready through the letterbox...

3. It's begging, and that's the end of it.

Fcuk 'em. If the fat little fcukers want sweets then they should save their pocket money.

4. I live down a very dark lane bordering on fields, no many kids are brave enough :D

5. Cnuts, the lot of em.

Quick question, is it wrong or indeed illegal to spray an acidic solution through the letter box at them?

I ask, as there are several screaming children outside my house at the moment, and im just wondering where I stand?

6. Don't be such a bar-humbug! My kids have gone out dressed as zombies scrounging sweets. I've got a big bag of sweets and me and the missus are taking turns to answer the door. There it bloody goes again! :D

7. I just got asked for a cig by kids no older than 12 whilst having one on my front garden wall my response 'feck off you little shits'

8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

annoying little shits... got the lights off and the curtains closed.

I wouldnt give them the steam off my p1ss.

9. Wonder how Michael Jackson would have done it?

10. I have no problem with little uns coming round dressed up, who are happy with a mini mars bar and packet of smarties :D
    But not the teenage scrotes/chavs who are just using it as an excuse to beg money for beer and cigs :x 'kin tw@ts they want putting in the stocks and pelting with grenades :twisted:

11. Gren, claim PTSD, you should be alright.

12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Are you feeling OK Fallsch?

You seemed to have turned a bit warm and fluffy.

13. F*cking fireworks going off as well.

14. It'll be the Endorphins from all that chocolate and sugar :wink:

15. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Feck, I almost missed that. Who let him back out of the cage?