Tribunal vs Veterans

exnavy

Clanker
So I have a question,

I recently won my tribunal and just awaiting written responses from the judge as veterans have requested this,
I've noticed in the first paragraph of the tribunal letter they have said they are appealing the original interim award level 13
Which was wrong I was awarded level 12,
In the tribunal decision letter It states, if you see anything that needs correcting then this could be amended under a "slip of the pen " status,
My question is does this mistake warrant VETS UK to apply to the upper tier and a fresh panel and retrial?

Last edited:
So I have a question,

I recently won my tribunal and just awaiting written responses from the judge as veterans have requested this,
I've noticed in the first paragraph of the tribunal letter they have said they are appealing the original interim award level 13
Which was wrong I was awarded level 12,
In the tribunal decision letter It states, if you see anything that needs correcting then this could be amended under a "slip of the pen " status,
My question is does this mistake warrant VETS UK to apply to the upper tier and a fresh panel and retrial?

When you say "said they are appealing the original interim award level 13" do you mean that Vets UK are appealing against the tribunal decision or is it part of a letter regarding the appeal prior to the actual hearing? Either way I think that the appeal has considered your appeal and made a new award based on the evidence. The previous level detail is not really relevant. My advice is to wait for the written response and details of the new award. If you're happy with that then there's no need to muddy the waters further.

Latest Threads