Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Aug 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Tribbing? Wtf! I thought I had a fairly broad knowledge of sexual terms but I'd never heard that one before.

Def: Tribbing is the act of two women stimulating each other by rubbing their vaginas together in a sort of 'scissor' position, where their vaginas can directly touch each other. It is highly pleasurable and allows for clit-to-clit stimulation, usually resulting in exquisite pleasure for both women.

I always called it scissors, but what they hell.

So how about we swap around all the lines in the Christmas Carol the Twelve days of Christmas.

So Two turles doves can go out the window to be replaced with "two girls a'tribbing"

2. I suspect you mean TRIBADISME,look it up
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

same thing different definition.
  4. I'm not quite visualizing this. Do you have any pictures or video to illustrate 'tribbing'

Purely for my research of course...
  5. I'll get in first (ooer missus!) with:

Five Broooown Rings!!!
  6. I've always known it as clam jousting...
  7. Never mind tribbing, mate, look up munging.
  8. I like the word Frottage
  9. Can I just say that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of. I imagine "mung" would maybe taste like warm Ben & Jerry's Phish food.

My boss can no longer say Ipod docking station without bursting into school girl giggles since he found out what that practice was.
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

So we have;

Two girls a-Tribbing

five brooon rings

can I add, Four Fingers a-Fudging.
  11. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Does it not occur to you when you're picking someone up on their spelling to proof read your own post? :p
  12. According to a lady friend of mine , the activity is known as "bump pussy"
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

wouldn't make a difference :oops: sometimes my neurons are firing slower than my fingers are typing. This has lead to many unfortunate run ins and oft rebutles that somewhat lose their desired imapct as the rescipient pisses themsleves over my crap spelling, but ho hum I don't often get to nock someone else for their spelling. now that we have confirmed I can't spell for toffee would you care to add a day in the carol.

edit for mongness its nuerons not nuetrons ffs
  14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

funny thats what my mrs calls it.......
  15. Biscuits I think I love you :)

Also, I'd call it scissoring as well.