Tri Services Silhouette

Couldn't really find the ideal Forum in the site for this so placed here...

I am looking for the best silhouette that encompasses all three armed services, whether one exists or can be photo shopped I have no idea!?

There are some excellent Army & Marines ones out there (See Below) but can someone find/come up with an excellent one for the Army/Navy/Air Force together...

A Tall Order I know! 8O
Maybe the Marine Yomping into Stanley would be ideal as the Falklands represents the Tri-Services coming together against the Odds to overcome an enemy in defence that vastly outnumbered them?!

Could that be turned into a silhouette with the only colours showing being the Union Jack.

Is there anyone out there 'PhotoShop Savvy' who could make the Yomping Marine a silhouette and the U.J. in colour?

I am putting something together so whoever can do the above will get one of this special 'something' as a Thank You :wink:
You quite easily colour pop the UJ but turning the marine into a silhouette would be quite difficult, if you tried lifting him from that image and placing him on another it just wouldn't look right.

Personally I would colour pop the UJ and maybe?? the beret.
Okay Thanks re-stilly...

Is anyone able to find or produce something covering all 3 services then? an ARRSE Challenge Coin as well as a new item pending will be given to anyone who can come up with a decent silhouette... :wink: