Tri Services Silhouette

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Gundulph, Sep 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't really find the ideal Forum in the site for this so placed here...

I am looking for the best silhouette that encompasses all three armed services, whether one exists or can be photo shopped I have no idea!?

There are some excellent Army & Marines ones out there (See Below) but can someone find/come up with an excellent one for the Army/Navy/Air Force together...

A Tall Order I know! 8O
  2. Maybe the Marine Yomping into Stanley would be ideal as the Falklands represents the Tri-Services coming together against the Odds to overcome an enemy in defence that vastly outnumbered them?!

Could that be turned into a silhouette with the only colours showing being the Union Jack.

3. Is there anyone out there 'PhotoShop Savvy' who could make the Yomping Marine a silhouette and the U.J. in colour?

I am putting something together so whoever can do the above will get one of this special 'something' as a Thank You :wink:
  4. You quite easily colour pop the UJ but turning the marine into a silhouette would be quite difficult, if you tried lifting him from that image and placing him on another it just wouldn't look right.

Personally I would colour pop the UJ and maybe?? the beret.
  5. Triple post :roll:
  6. Another one :roll:
  7. Okay Thanks re-stilly...

Is anyone able to find or produce something covering all 3 services then? an ARRSE Challenge Coin as well as a new item pending will be given to anyone who can come up with a decent silhouette... :wink: