Tri Service Transfer

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by happy_as_a_hat, Aug 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pipe me aboard skipper.

No help whatsoever I'm afraid.

It would however be tricky shaving in the morning when you can't look yourself in the face.

2. 1. Call your nearest AFCO and ask the RN if there are any openings (lol) for your age, gender and trade area.

2. Report to Boots the Chemist to choose your shade of lipstick!

3. 3. When at Boots also buy a large tub of Vaseline and some tic tacs.

4. Lipstick, coming from the Paymaster !!

Pot, kettle colour check

Imagine getting grief from the Pay Corpse !

5. Paymaster is right on one of the questions. Go to your local AFCO and ask them. Don't go in shiters and pretend to be a civvie. Err, a mate of mine did that and they didn't see the funny side.

Paymaster is talking shite about Boots. You need to go to MAC for your lipstick.

6. I not sure about officers but I know ORs can as I am transferring to the Royal Navy next year as a submariner. It does take a while for the whole process to complete and also be aware that you most probably subject to a pay cut just like I will.

7. Conehead - Army to subs? Where was your last job - the Bunker? :D

8. Conehead, are you sure you're taking a paycut? I know a pong.. sorry a CMT who transferred to the Senior Service and he didn't have to take a paycut the tw@t.What branch are you joining? And why choose subs?

9. Er..... perhaps he is fond of long thin objects which are full of seamen

:D

10. same vein i hope.any one know how o go about transfering to the RAF regt, dont laugh, fed up of regt life and fancy a change

11. same vein i hope.any one know how o go about transfering to the RAF regt, dont laugh, fed up of regt life and fancy a change