Tri -Service Nightmares

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CMT_Disgruntled, Feb 14, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ne1 else had problems serving with the FISHEADS or CRABS.
    I worked with a Couple of fisheads and found out what a whinging bucnch of **** nutz they are.
    I Remember the time the fitness test was introduced to the navy, there was almost a MUTINY in london, and the morning sick parade doubled

Is it me or do the NAVY SUCK (i know the WRENS DO)
  2. CMT

CMT Clanker

Well i had a M8 who was at DMSTC (formerly AMS as u know) who worked in the Accom Stores. A Brylcreem boy came in complaining that his windows were dirty, at which me mucker shouted at him in the old traditional Army way, and the little fooka reported him and he got RTU'd to the AB BDE.  I think he should have gave him the hug he deserved....There There
  3. Sadly as you know all too well the DMSTC is now a Tri-Service Establishment which is good if you are in the Navy as the Navy top brass now have final say on all training matters SAD SAD SAD
  4. I work a lot with Crabs.  All they seem to think about is bloody secondary duties.  It appears that you can be the best Weapons Tech in the universe, but unless you captain the all girls 16-18 pogo stick club and run the base church fund you never get past SAC!

I was sitting at a table full of Crabs SNCOs and when I said that they could put their secondary duties up their R-SE they flipped out wanted to banish me from the community.  

Bunch of nonce’s.
  5. Apparently if the Crabs dont do something for charity they will never get the equivalent of an O Grade ?
  6. well in the intrests of helping out our sideways walking chums,

I'll volunteer to run that 16-18 year old, girls pogo stick club ;D
  7. Im all for this Tri Service stuff ?

Ill be a pogo stick  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D