TRHs 2Lts Prince William and Prince Harry of Wales

Discussion in 'Officers' started by cpunk, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

1. Congratulations to Princes William and Harry on their commissioning.

2. Both princes are members of the British Army and deserve the same confidentiality that we would afford any other serving soldier or officer. Any 'leaking' of information or gossip about the princes with regard to their military careers will be ruthlessly deleted, and the miscreant poster invited to commune with the mess Mk VI .455 Webley.

2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Hear, Hear.

I may be disgruntled with the Army but I still have a moral compass.

Good Luck to both of them.

3. where, where?

4. RMAS, RMAS obviously! 8O

5. Good point, well made

6. Good point, this will hopefully stop the fcuking journo's lurking and trying to find some dirt on these future Officers.

Sparky

7. yes you're right. i thought i'd add this for no reason?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I agree to.

"psst What are we talking about?"

9. In complete concurrence I am too!

Never on ARRSE have I seen a thread where all the posters are in agreement - is this a one off?

10. well im in disagreement. i cant believe that someone, purley because their grans the queen can pass an RCB without a degree or good A levels. my bro fought to get past his RCB on the 2nd attempt and he has a hons deg! the lad cheated i9n his A levels for crying out loud how can he be a troop leader

11. By illiciting the aid of his Troop Sgt. the same as every other nig straight out of the factory??

12. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Congratulations! You have won the Arrse Officers Forum Dimwit of the Month Prize for April 2006.

13. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Let's just remind ourselves: we don't discuss the military activities of Prince Harry or Prince William in this forum, any more than we discuss other named and/or identified British Army officers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.