Trevor to Treva

Trevor didn't "fight" in the Falklands, he went on tour there, way after hostilities ended.

He did however make LCpl after 23 years in the Army - the absolute wanker.

What a bonk article. Apparently he was "fighting" in Kenya. He's currently living in a small village in Cambridgeshire.

Will have an Op to reduce his prominent forehead! I'd still need a dozen Stella and a better imagination to think it was a woman.
Let's hope his new life is as successful as his military career. Oh hold on......

By that criteria I can now say I'm a Falklands veteran , excellent. It was a brief stopover with Grey Funnel Lines but I'm still going to put in for the medal .

Trevor didn't "fight" in the Falklands, he went on tour their way after hostilities ended.

He did fight in The Falklands.

Normally in the bottom bar on a Saturday night.

For fuck's sake, do they never have a quick check in the mirror if they can pass it as a Laydee, he looked more fucking feminine in an RE beret!

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
For fuck's sake, do they never have a quick check in the mirror if they can pass it as a Laydee, he looked more fucking feminine in an RE beret!
I thought much the same... I actually thought he'd had surgery to look MORE macho.

Fighting the falklands when he was 11, though... must be tough.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I thought much the same... I actually thought he'd had surgery to look MORE macho.

Fighting the falklands when he was 11, though... must be tough.
He didn't mention that it was an Argentinian conscript ;-)

Get him in one of your films D_L. He sounds just what you're looking for.

Trevor didn't "fight" in the Falklands, he went on tour there, way after hostilities ended.

23Years and a single stripe. One stripe too many for an RSM's pension then - the absolute wanker.

Which one's the freaky Shim?