Trevor to Treva

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Sep 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trevor didn't "fight" in the Falklands, he went on tour there, way after hostilities ended.

He did however make LCpl after 23 years in the Army - the absolute wanker.

• Like Like x 4
  2. What a bonk article. Apparently he was "fighting" in Kenya. He's currently living in a small village in Cambridgeshire.

3. Will have an Op to reduce his prominent forehead! I'd still need a dozen Stella and a better imagination to think it was a woman.
    Let's hope his new life is as successful as his military career. Oh hold on......

• Like Like x 5
  4. By that criteria I can now say I'm a Falklands veteran , excellent. It was a brief stopover with Grey Funnel Lines but I'm still going to put in for the medal .

5. He did fight in The Falklands.

Normally in the bottom bar on a Saturday night.

6. After being caught trying to fondle other gentlemen's testes.

But he's not gay - no siree, not gay at all. He just didn't like humping women with his own penis.

• Like Like x 1
  7. For fuck's sake, do they never have a quick check in the mirror if they can pass it as a Laydee, he looked more fucking feminine in an RE beret!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fuck off you hat cunt.

9. That wasn't an RE beret, he'd borrowed an "S" tank from the water purification kit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I thought much the same... I actually thought he'd had surgery to look MORE macho.

Fighting the falklands when he was 11, though... must be tough.

• Like Like x 1
  11. He didn't mention that it was an Argentinian conscript ;-)

12. Get him in one of your films D_L. He sounds just what you're looking for.

13. Care to post your first 4 ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Old Trev looks like he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

• Like Like x 1