Trevelez has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevelez passed away in Wansbeck General Hospital at 6.30am uk time today.

I have access to Trev's account and i know he would want those of you he spoke with to know. He passed peacefully.

Please this isnt a wind up.

very sad - he will be much missed in chat.

Saw this and hoped it was a waah, however the phone call I received reliably informed me it wasn't.

Bugger.

Dale the Snail, was that called for? In true ARRSE fashion, Scottlass was offering condolence, like most people on the site, when troops pass everyone posts as a sign of RESPECT (like i'm sure you have in the past) Think you need a little self respect before you lower the tone in this sad time for you and all who knew the fallen comrade.

I think Dale in one of her less subtle moments was trying to say, please do not turn this into an RIP-fest. It is one thing that Trev would not have wanted.

He missed the RWC final tonight, but he will be cheering England on from upstairs!

Before I start an open forum on the behaviour of Dale, maybe you should offer an open apology instead of the current abuse you are sending in PM. Families read these sites for comfort, I would thought that they would like to read what your acid tonge has to say.

The family have my condolences

Sorry to hear about Trev.The few times i spoke with him in chat,he was lovely.

sincere condolences to family and friends

blobmeister said:
Before I start an open forum on the behaviour of Dale, maybe you should offer an open apology instead of the current abuse you are sending in PM. Families read these sites for comfort, I would thought that they would like to read what your acid tonge has to say.

Far be it from me to jump in, but if Dale was close enough to Trev to have phone numbers etc, don't you think you should cut her a little bit of slack here? She's hardly going to be full of the joys of spring...

wedge35 said:
blobmeister said:

Far be it from me to jump in, but if Dale was close enough to Trev to have phone numbers etc, don't you think you should cut her a little bit of slack here? She's hardly going to be full of the joys of spring...
I think half of Arrse had his number, he was kind of like that. I'm gutted that a thread dedicated to someone who was sick of bitchfests on here is being remembered in the very manner he despised.

As you watch the rugby, of which he was a big fan, remember what he once said to me when he was watching a football match...Check out the t!ts on the wench singing the national anthems, I like football now :D

wedge35 said:
blobmeister said:

Its one thing not being full of the joys of spring its another being a foul mouthed gobshite when a forum member kindly offers condolences, the lady in question is owed a apology imo, we have all lost people close its not perculiar to dale.

I'm shocked and saddened to hear that Trev has died. He always seemed like a decent bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.