Trevelez has passed away

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Malden_Island, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trevelez passed away in Wansbeck General Hospital at 6.30am uk time today.

I have access to Trev's account and i know he would want those of you he spoke with to know. He passed peacefully.

Please this isnt a wind up.
  2. Sad news, my best wishes go out to you and his family..
  3. very sad - he will be much missed in chat.
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Talk to you later mate.

Edited to add:

Malden could you either Post or PM me the obvious details when you know them please?
  5. Saw this and hoped it was a waah, however the phone call I received reliably informed me it wasn't.

6. Dale the Snail, was that called for? In true ARRSE fashion, Scottlass was offering condolence, like most people on the site, when troops pass everyone posts as a sign of RESPECT (like i'm sure you have in the past) Think you need a little self respect before you lower the tone in this sad time for you and all who knew the fallen comrade.
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I think Dale in one of her less subtle moments was trying to say, please do not turn this into an RIP-fest. It is one thing that Trev would not have wanted.

He missed the RWC final tonight, but he will be cheering England on from upstairs!
  8. I can fully appreciate that, but there are better ways to express yourself.
  9. Sorry to hear about Trev's loss - always a good craic in Chat.
  10. I didn’t know Trev but his family and friends have my condolences, that’s what a community like ours is all about.

RIP Trev
  11. Shocked by this news. What happened?

Incidently, I've looked back at Trev's posts and about fifty of them say "Rest in Peace"
  12. You're welcome, dear girl.

I never met him but that wont stop me raising a glass in his honour just before the kick off tonight.
  13. Before I start an open forum on the behaviour of Dale, maybe you should offer an open apology instead of the current abuse you are sending in PM. Families read these sites for comfort, I would thought that they would like to read what your acid tonge has to say.

The family have my condolences
  14. Sorry to hear about Trev.The few times i spoke with him in chat,he was lovely.

sincere condolences to family and friends
  15. I'm sorry to hear that Trev has moved on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.