Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trespass and the law, how much of an ass it is!

Should we burn them out

• Total voters
They have ethnic status and you don't. They can do what the fcuk they like and you can't. Ergo: you might as well forget it and go down the pub. I don't for the life of me understand why they're immune to just about everything, and why so many are on-side with the cnuts?

wheel said:
Get a silage/manure spreader working up & down the field. That should shift em.

I heard something similar happened round here. Only The land owner visited 24 hours before and issued notice that he'd be spreading the next morning. Pikies ignored him, then got annoyed when their Vans got covered in crap and called the police.

The police pointed out they'd been warned and weren't meant to be there.

ugly said:
Now no need for jokes but I spent about 5 years or so living in caravans year round in cornwall!

:omfg: YOU PIKEY BARSTEWARD ;)

There was a spate of petty arsons on our street by some local chavs a while back, and predictably plod wasn't interested. We the locals put our heads together and hit on an amazingly successful method of gaining the attention of the fuzz; a black neighbour made several complaints of racism against these chavs. In this PC paradise complaints of racism brought more coppers round than the climate camp at Kingsnorth, and the arson problem duly ceased.

If only we lived in Italy; prejudice against pikeys is almost a national sport BBC

BarryBuddon

Old-Salt
Fellas, look on the bright side of things! These 'gentlemen of the showman's guild' will be brightening the area no end with new drives, pointed roofs, new pegs for all washing lines and the sharpest knives in the parish! Why complain? Just utilise their 'core' skills to your advantage!

Frogslegs

Old-Salt
How about if the owner "rescues" a couple of spanish fighting bulls & turns them out in the field?
Win-win situation:
If he warns the pikeys & they get gored he won't be liable & the survivors will scarper... :twisted:
If the Pikeys touch the bulls , he can get the RSPCA behind him for their cruelty to animals... :D
& when the problem's sorted he can have the mother of all barbecues! :chef:
"Sorry Mr RSPCA, they had to be put down due to the severe emotional trauma caused by the unwanted visitors in their field"

I'm sure ordinary bulls would do the job too but the fighting bulls have style (& bloody great big pointy horns, the take off speed of a polo pony & lots of aggression!)

Listy said:
wheel said:
Get a silage/manure spreader working up & down the field. That should shift em.

I heard something similar happened round here. Only The land owner visited 24 hours before and issued notice that he'd be spreading the next morning. Pikies ignored him, then got annoyed when their Vans got covered in crap and called the police.

The police pointed out they'd been warned and weren't meant to be there.

There was/still is a video clip online shown just this happening a full row of white unmarked transits and caravans getting covered in shite and the pikeys trying to hitch up and pull off site getting covered in it as well :twisted:

In 1989 when I was at college (before I joined up) the course I was on ( one of those pre-military things) was run my an ex Major from the Army, who had spent most of his time while serving getting up to no good!

Well he had the same sort of problem, the local pikies had decided to take up in one of his friends fields, and he was asked if he knew anyone that could help.

He decided to run a night exercise, that ended with a 04:00 Hrs attack acorss a field on his friends land.......

At 03:59 all hell broke loose, as 30 students with help from certain members of the local armed forces (that came along to help us students with training) let off the best part of 500 crow scariers, and other such devices, while the other 20 of us, moved through the area doing a little bit of room clearing.

The pikies then decided it was time to move on!

But.......

In this day and age, I would go for the muck spreader, that "by mistake" spreys some much over into the field in question. Along with putting out crow scariers on strings (making sure one goes off every 5 mins for at least 24 hours) in lots of different locations, just within wispering distant of the place in question.

ub3rb0wl

Old-Salt
why so PC?

Middle of the night, flamethrower, wear coveralls and a ski mask, then have a bonfire the next day. Obviously, the ski mask and coveralls are on the fire.

booty_cadet

Old-Salt
We used to have a similar problem. JCB parked at all entrances and exits to the field and just threaten to dig them in so they can't get their caravans out....

Most ideas mentioned involve the possibility of getting caught and prosecuted. To run this risk one might as well assault them face to face.

Get real, there are plenty of hoodies, yobs, chavs etc. who would do anything for a few quid or some weed. Employ a dozen of the roughest, hardest cnuts at £30 a throw and get them to do your dirty work. They'd get 'paid' doing what they love... whatever that is.

Latest Threads