Trench latrines

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by remington, Jan 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Help please. I am in need of details for the construction of a latrine. I did the course a few years ago in Sennelager and have since lost the stuff they dishhed out and currenlty not located anywhere near the school to pop back.

I have a good idea of what is required but if anyone has any pictures and stuff they can shove my way it would greatly help me in trying to get the info across to my hosts.

In anticipation of your assistance, thank you.
  2. Check your PM's
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Bet that a rivitting read! Did he mention the 'target' that blokes need to pi$$ on?
  4. Ahh, your just jealouse Venty
  5. some how - I dont think so!

Venty has a good sense of smell, for sniffing out villains, not drains :boogie:
  6. check The field Service Pocket book 1914. It also has useful things like how far the elephants should be bivouaced from the camels...
  7. and how far should the QAs be from them :headbang:
  8. Apparently QAs are treated as camels indeed camels are treated in the FFL!
  9. I'd rather shaag a camel than a QA :meditate:
  10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Or did you just give him the phone number at Brigade, you order the portaloos from?
  11. Tell us something we don't already know about the RAMC.
  12. Keogh Barracks EH Dept has an excellent display of field hygience constructions. Contact the department for assistance.

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

That must have Grade 2 listed status, going on its age.
  14. I'm pretty good on latrines!
  15. Its been updated and modernised since the last time you looked at it