tremble in fear argentina

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Grumblegrunt, Jul 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

2. The gucci VTOL capability is a complete waste of time IMHO.

It's also something else to go very wrong with it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'd give my left bollock for a spin in one.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Oh **** off. I usually read your contributions with interest. But taking the piss in IC is just not on. I shall now report you to my Moderators.

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Will the RAF Oggies be flying it or the 2 or 3 others they can afford by the time they are deployable? Or will it be the Royal Army Flying Corp(R) by then?

6. Just the left?

7. With a bit of luck it'll be the Fleet Air Arm (+ex-light blue atts).

8. I will match it with my right one. Cameron will snap em up as he needs a pair.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

does this mean we can have a proper fleet air arm again or have the raf pinched it so it cant be used to show typhoon up?

I can see it being under 24 hr guard and hidden from the light blue boys.

10. And here was I thinking this meant we were going to set G4S on them........

11. Unlike the only 'superfighter' we currently have, I shall have a bollock in reserve.

12. They don't know it yet but Nick Buckles is currently being trained by MI6 in disguise techniques and shall be inserted as head of Argie security and defence.

13. No he isn't. He's been employed by Argentina as Head of Recruitment and Training. For £1 billion per annum he will ensure that manning in the Army, Navy and Air Force stand at 300,000, 100,000, 150,000 respectively. His company, Grupo Fuerzo Securicos, will also receive £2 billion pa for 2 annual weekends of training at a small camp situated on the Chilean border.

Just saying like.

14. He will have plenty of 'ghosts' to do the manning when these spangly new jets get down there.

15. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I wonder what happens to you when you work at the MOD - I mean so unfailingly bright and optimistic about everything must play hell on your home life.

Or does one just turn it on and off like a light switch instead of smiling frantically and telling the wife everything is fantastic!!! all the time!!!! no matter how shit reality actually is.

• Like Like x 1