Treading carefully

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by BoringUsername1, Mar 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So you killed him? Harsh but fair.

• Like Like x 1
  2. He was a politician so of course he lied.

3. The RAF Police are notoriously dodgy.

4. During the relevant time period, there were three RAF officers with the surname MacArthur. I can only find evidence that suggests one of those transferred to the Army, Malcolm in 1978. Iain's RAF service does not match that described, and though there was an Iain MacArthur who joined the Army at about the right time, it is unlikely in the extreme that they are the same person. John's history is also wrong.

Despite checking from 1960 to 1978, I can find no evidence whatsoever of any other MacArthur having a commission in the RAF.

5. what on earth does it matter if he's dead ~ what ya gonna do, open the coffin and call walt on him? I don't understand the fascination?

6. Bang on his dead door and berate his widow and children, I imagine.

7. I'm so outraged that I expect my waves of fury are being transmitted through time and space.

8. where did it say he was commissioned as a crab? he joined as an enlisted right?
    I have seen officer crab police with the "special" wings but never came across any enlisted - and believe me - you would have heard about it.

9. The lying dead tit.

10. The bit where it says he was commissioned is in the links in the op you obviously didn't read. And he didn't join as an enlisted man.

11. WhatYou'reNotDoing is engaging a real person in a relationship I believe

12. I refuse to believe he was in them, them there special constables

13. I'll do a steaming dump on his grave, the snowdrop wanker.

14. I say we dig him up, desecrate his remains and rebury him face down with a stake in his heart in unconsecrated ground.