• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Trayvon Martin; what the UK media isn't mentioning...

Bears defecating in woods, Pope Catholic etc etc.

Even the briefest of reading of the smaller US news outlets at the time would have told the MSM all of this. Of course, it wouldn't suit their, frankly baffling, agenda. There are similarities with the way the media handled the Stephen Lawrence case, the difference being that Stephen seemed to be a good egg.

The way the media is going on you'd think this was the next Holocaust.

And if this story is true............

To update, in the 503 days between Trayvon dying, and today’s verdict, 10,865 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.
I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.
[Correction: An earlier version of this post incorrectly reported the number of days between the altercation and the verdict as 513 days instead of the correct number of 503 days. We deeply regret this error and thank Amy Sherman from the Miami Herald/Politifact for straightening us out.]

In 503 Days Between Trayvon Dying and the Zimmerman Trial Verdict, 10,865 Blacks Have Been Murdered by OTHER BLACKS | SOOPERMEXICAN

And if this story is true............

To update, in the 503 days between Trayvon dying, and today’s verdict, 10,865 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.
I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.
[Correction: An earlier version of this post incorrectly reported the number of days between the altercation and the verdict as 513 days instead of the correct number of 503 days. We deeply regret this error and thank Amy Sherman from the Miami Herald/Politifact for straightening us out.]

In 503 Days Between Trayvon Dying and the Zimmerman Trial Verdict, 10,865 Blacks Have Been Murdered by OTHER BLACKS | SOOPERMEXICAN
So out of 14,748 urders a year, nearly 11,000 are black-on-black?

Sure.

This article from Michael Yon is slightly rambling in places, but he makes some very interesting points.

Seems like the late Trayvon wasn't quite as saintly as he is portrayed.

race-baiting-and-lies-in-america

The article is a right load of rambling sh*t.

"At the time of his death, Mr. Martin was a powerfully built, military aged male and drug user who referred to himself as a “gangsta,” and used racial slurs to describe Zimmerman. He was old enough to join the Marines if he could pass the tests but with his drug use behavioral issues they would not want him?

So by this metric, anyone over 16 is fair game because they 'could' be a Marine?

"At the time of his death, Mr. Martin was a powerfully built, military aged male and drug user who referred to himself as a “gangsta,” and used racial slurs to describe Zimmerman. He was old enough to join the Marines if he could pass the tests but with his drug use behavioral issues they would not want him?

So by this metric, anyone over 16 is fair game because they 'could' be a Marine?
Well as an alternative to a 17 yearold "child" it seems at least as fair a description.

I think Mr. Yon's point is not as vacuous as you assert. The thrust of his piece (and there are many others out there with verified information about Mr. Martin's true persona and physique at the time of his death) is the disconnect (quite purposeful in my view) between these facts and the manner in which the MSM has continued to portray Mr. Martin in order to fan the flames of the story they wanted all the time--race-based murder of a kid by a "white."

As we saw with the Zimmerman prosecution, lynchings still happen, only today the lynch mob leader is President Obama. For foreign readers who have not noticed, many Americans sense that President Obama is severely racist and divisive, uninterested in justice but revenge for injustices he never suffered.

Quoted from the report

I read that bit as an attempt to balance the medias constant description of him as a 'child' and their use of a photograph of Martin when he was 13, despite the fact there are plenty of more recent photos available.

1) The law allows George Zimmerman to say what he likes, when he likes.

2) Assuming he held the correct licences, the law allows George Zimmerman to carry a firearm.

3) The law allows George Zimmerman to use that firearm in self-defence.

Does the law allow George Zimmerman to act the hardman and verbally abuse and provoke another person whilst shielded behind the knowledge that he has a gun should the target stand his/her ground?

1) The law allows George Zimmerman to say what he likes, when he likes.

2) Assuming he held the correct licences, the law allows George Zimmerman to carry a firearm.

3) The law allows George Zimmerman to use that firearm in self-defence.

Does the law allow George Zimmerman to act the hardman and verbally abuse and provoke another person whilst shielded behind the knowledge that he has a gun should the target stand his/her ground?
You suspect he goaded him into attacking him so he could shoot him?

Isn't this what the jury are supposed to work out?

Latest Threads