Travian - Anyone still play?

Speed 3x has been up for a week or so but i've not spotted any ARSE at all..

Did we all stop playing or give up after the last few games?

If anyone still plays pm me in-game, i'm in NW.

Chap_in_black
-89/10

Cheers

I tried playing on the last x3 game but as a newbie and once my 'protection' time was up I was attacked sometimes every 10 mintues by the same person and had no chance to learn and enjoy the game I gave up

Yes, although following the last ukx server and a few 'incidents' ARRSE as an Alliance has taken a step back at the moment. Players are still active though and in the NW (-xx/xx) and SE Quadrants (xx/-xx).

Chap_in_black I will contact you in game (Aj).

Against my better judgement Mr Hudson is again playing travian

Captain_Stubing said:
Yes, server 1 in SW and a member of 80's alliance. Slower game but still quite enjoyable.....
I am on all servers and its still a bit slow

wompingwillow said:
I tried playing on the last x3 game but as a newbie and once my 'protection' time was up I was attacked sometimes every 10 mintues by the same person and had no chance to learn and enjoy the game I gave up
same reason i gave up on it. had no chance against the guys hitting me all the time

Server 5 is still very strong, most people are trying to gain a life again on ukx, and are having a break for this time round, back in the autum.

Z

Zarathustra

Thought I'd resurrect this old thread, anyone playing Travian? I've just joined UK Server 6

UK Server 1. Village Balaklava.

UK Server X restarts this Friday. It's a x3 server though it was very addictive last time I played when Biped etc were running several massive ARRSE alliances :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dogdrool Gaming and Software 0
paul2005 Gaming and Software 216
S Gaming and Software 15