Travelling to Florida; best way to get Theme Park tickets?

Discussion in 'US' started by Bravo_Bravo, Aug 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Aged P is taking the entire family for two weeks.

Is it best to get tickets over there? Buy online? Blag Military discount on the spot?

Etc etc etc

2. For the Busch attractions just turn up with MOD90, free entry for you and your family, I only know this because I had paid before going.
  3. I spent a month there at Xmas just passed. Shades of Green® Resort on WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort official website is the only Armed Forces Recreation Center (AFRC) located in the continental U.S. Shades of Green® on WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort is a military resort serving the U.S. Army, Navy, Air will get you any disney tickets discounted, plus if you turn up at the shades of green hotel there is free parking with a shuttle bus to the park. They also have thier own ticket stand in the lobby that do loads of deals. + they do discounted car hire from a branch of hertz at military rates...

Just be aware that Bush Gardens and SeaWorld, despite giving YOU free intry with a MOD90 they will not give your family members free entry unless you have a "dependents" id card for each family member... which we donthave in the uk but can easily be made up with some letter headed paper... or a camp ID did the trick for my missus...

When you go out there as well... ask EVERYWHERE for military discount, and i mean it... EVERYWHERE! i got 20% off in every resturant, and in the retail shops the manager gave us 10% off every now and then...

Any more info needed give me a PM.