Travelling through Brize

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Slightly_Agricultural, Nov 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My unit is going overseas for camp and we're flying Crab Air out of Brize Norton. Not having the pleasure of travelling with them before, when they say we're due home on a Saturday what are the odds of that happening? I'd like to travel onwards myself Sunday but i'm wary of the horror stories...

2. Simple, don't go you STAB!

3. Brize is simply a less professional version of an airport and seeing as the OP is a STAB he'll probably turn up late for the flight anyway.

4. "Brize is simply a less professional version of an airport and seeing as the OP is a STAB he'll probably turn up late for the flight anyway."

I wonder if the STAB who was killed on HERRICK the other day turned up later to Brize when he deployed?

5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

WARNING......WARNING......WARNING....

Totally ridiculous use of death due to banter failure alert....

6. Well folks the prizes are flowing thick and fast on this week's ARRSE buzzword & phrase bingo!

That's our second winner today who got in a comment utilising the death of an individual to stress his point.

For a full house please cite "values & standards".

You ******* bell end.

7. Beaten to it by Duke.......

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Low Jim. Very, very low. Using someone's death to react to a fairly harmless dig from Badger Heed is maybe not the way forward.

9. You hobbyist pole-smoking ****. Quote me MATT 6 ********.

10. Jim needs to get a perspective on life and desist with his precious sentiments. I'd gladly head-butt him into a set of well pressed combats.

11. "Jim needs to get a perspective on life and desist with his precious sentiments. I'd gladly head-butt him into a set of well pressed combats."

Would you? Awesome! I'm being threatened by an internet hardman. Oh happy days, its finally happened. The big scary man on the internet wants to beat me up - schweet.

12. The comment was more to point out your military bearing.

Now **** off and Google some more war dead.

13. Actually the heed of a badger would destroy you in real life too. You ******* Gareth minge.

14. "The comment was more to point out your military bearing."

Thanks - actually I thought I looked pretty damn smart in Nos1's with a fair smattering of real and plastic medals today at the Cenotaph. I used the two minute silence to think about some of the fun I've had charging around outside the wire over the years.