travelling on leave.

i'm travelling to my sister in laws on easter leave and just wondered if anyone has any idea if there is any allowances you can get instead of using a travel warrant and going on the train?
Yes there is if you are eligible for them.

Speak to your friendly Cbt HR Spec and they 'should' be able to advise you correctly. :D

Similar threads

Latest Threads