"Travelling Folk" or your basic PIKEY need helping out

Do you live in the south east of England? Do you want a load of pikeys camping on your open spaces and the problems that will surely give?
Well read this:
let pikey come next door link

Once read why not follow the link to the South East regional Asembley and give them you views:

SERA website

I'm sure they will listen to you. hahahahahahahaha.

But seriously this is not good news.

I thought that travellers wanted to travel, hence the name so why would they want the council tax and other centrally controlled funds spent on them to give them a static place to stay where they could be taxed, have to pay car/wreck insurance council tax and all the other things that I pay out for

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Cost of transporting all those caravans and horses might be a little high. There's a nice island called Rockall just off Scotland, and for those convicted of crimes, there's Gruinard. Although I suggested Gary Glitter was moved there last week; we'd have to make sure no children were transported (sorry - relocated) there.

Otterburn has a huge empty space around the impact area. as long as they don't mind keeping their sun-roofs closed when firing is in progress for health and safety reasons, they should be fine.

ugly

LE
SERA who are not an elected body going round spending my money on irritating landowners when they should all be sent back to the emerald Isle or Romania!

ugly

LE
I left some nice comments;
I support the provision of sites in principle provided the travellers take responsibility for their actions and stop breaking the laws on tresspass. The Police and Councils need to support landowners and residents and enforce the law and stop being seen as a politically correct touchy feely pro Gyppo service. The council planning enforcement teams shouldnt be prosecuting landowners but assisting to move these tresspassers onto sites or back into the houses we taxpayers have provided for them and stop being so damn wet about it, its us that pay their wages not the thieving pikeys isnt it?
That wont get posted will it?

In answer to question 10 I put strongly disagree with the following comment:
Why should my council whos wages I contribute to have to provide land and services for the workshy thieving pikeys?
Awaits the stasi with loaded guns!

Comments on sustainability of habitats report:
Well with my local habitats being trodden down and dog muck and human waste, rubbish strewn everywhere it is difficult to see any sustainability whilst the travellers are messing it up!

Brighton's still suffering its annual visit from travellers will **** off shorty leaving a load of industrial waste behind :x
thanks eire for making there lives so tough they **** off over here.
So that will be two parks wrecked by these gits and its racist to mention it.
because traditionally travellers parked up there :roll:

Interesting to see that none of those consultation documents referred to in the SEERA site mention policing, employment, taxation etc, which should normally be their greatest concern, I would have thought. Also, I see that "travelling people and gypsies" are an Effnic Group wiv associated Rights, while "travelling showpeople" (who I suspect pay a few more taxes and are less trouble) are not. I can see who'll get priority there.

Also interesting to note that the SouthEast Regional Assembly is a limited liability company.

So where exactly do I voice my opinion, the options and wording are beyond my fecking simple comprehension...........With adult literacy problems I should get off tax and breaking the law

f=ckers

where is the parallel increase in police forces in each area required to keep the feckers from stealing everything not bolted down, spoiling good pubs, fighting, drug dealing and wrecking the land they squat on illegally

ugly

LE
Laws that are unenforcable are ignored in this country, however should you have anything to lose such as a house, job and family they will pile in on you like a ton of bricks.
Pikeys get left alone as the police are unwilling and led by PC gutless *******!

Latest Threads