"Travelling Folk" or your basic PIKEY need helping out

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 1stgulfmac, Sep 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you live in the south east of England? Do you want a load of pikeys camping on your open spaces and the problems that will surely give?
    Well read this:
    let pikey come next door link

Once read why not follow the link to the South East regional Asembley and give them you views:

SERA website

I'm sure they will listen to you. hahahahahahahaha.

But seriously this is not good news.

2. I know of a lovely space 15 miles due south of Portsmouth they could use...

3. There a nice open green space just opposite the Houses of Parliament that they could use.

4. I thought that travellers wanted to travel, hence the name so why would they want the council tax and other centrally controlled funds spent on them to give them a static place to stay where they could be taxed, have to pay car/wreck insurance council tax and all the other things that I pay out for

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The Isle of White?

6. What about a nice big camp, with wire round it, and a motto above the gate to encourage them to work?

7. how about here?

[​IMG]

is that far enough off the coast for you?

8. There's a lovely space in the South Pacific. Bikini something. Sounds lovely.

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Cost of transporting all those caravans and horses might be a little high. There's a nice island called Rockall just off Scotland, and for those convicted of crimes, there's Gruinard. Although I suggested Gary Glitter was moved there last week; we'd have to make sure no children were transported (sorry - relocated) there.

10. salisbury plain training area sounds good in sure they would love living next to the ranges

11. Councillor Gibson will not want to hear my views on the subject of her 'duty' to provide a place for pikeys.

12. Otterburn has a huge empty space around the impact area. as long as they don't mind keeping their sun-roofs closed when firing is in progress for health and safety reasons, they should be fine.

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

SERA who are not an elected body going round spending my money on irritating landowners when they should all be sent back to the emerald Isle or Romania!

14. Well now's your chance speak up or SERA will just go ahead. (mmm might they do that anyway?).

15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I left some nice comments;
    That wont get posted will it?

In answer to question 10 I put strongly disagree with the following comment:
    Awaits the stasi with loaded guns!

Comments on sustainability of habitats report: