Travellers again

Rockall

vampireuk

On ROPS
On ROPs
I don't want to be arrested for hate crimes so I am not going to suggest that these fine caravan folk are fed into a wood chipper then bulldozed into a landfill. That would be wrong.

I don't want to be arrested for hate crimes so I am not going to suggest that these fine caravan folk are fed into a wood chipper then bulldozed into a landfill. That would be wrong.
What an awful,hateful thing to suggest.

But it might be worth freezing them first? Less messy that way, and have you ever tried manhandling a resisting person into a wood chipper? It’s not as easy as you’d think.

What an awful,hateful thing to suggest.

But it might be worth freezing them first? Less messy that way, and have you ever tried manhandling a resisting person into a wood chipper? It’s not as easy as you’d think.
Deep down they are OK..............................6 feet down should do it.

Thursday is the new Friday

A 25 shot air bomb repeater left in the hedge by their encampment on a long piece of slow fuse timed to go at dark O clock in the morning seems to convince them to up sticks and enjoy the carefree travelling life once again.

I remember about thirty Pikey caravans arriving in Bolton about twenty years ago. They took one look, turned around and fecked off somewhere else. :cool:

Latest Threads