Travellers again

Is the dog OK ?
I said to one copper that the dog would probably need a tetanus injection.

PS----The plod were well happy with their result.
Initially there were only 2 of them but they'd summoned help on their personal alarms.
The copper who was dealing with me said he'd never seen so many plod turn up so quick.

Last edited:
PPS-- Later I went round the corner of the building to be confronted by the black landshark,luckily it was on a lead and I back tracked swiftly.

Update--- Just spoken to her,apparently they wanted her to go to the bank and pay £5000 to "compensate" for "damage" downstairs.
Def Pikeys.

I know the Nazis did some questionable things during the last unpleasantness but offing pikies wasn't one of them.

I know the Nazis did some questionable things during the last unpleasantness but offing pikies wasn't one of them.
Depends if you classify Gypo's as Pikey's.

The Gypsies of Europe were registered, sterilized, ghettoized, and then deported to concentration and death camps by the Nazis before and during World War II. Approximately 250,000 to 500,000 Gypsies were murdered during the Holocaust—an event they call the Porajmos (the "Devouring.")

From ===> The Forgotten Victims of the Holocaust: Gypsies

Chicken

Old-Salt
We had propper Swarms of Pikies arrive in Norway,up to their usual scams and theft.Now the Police treat them as organised criminal groups rather than a minority.

They are hounded,their trucks,vans and cars are inspected minutely.All the family members are detained untill the Police can establish their identities .It was amusing driving past the traffic authorities lockup and seeing a fleet of gypos wagons,trailers,minidiggers etc impounded .

They dont come back here anymore.

The Policies "hand book" on how to identify Pikies was available online.You would never get such explicit and direct literature in the UK.

If I ever win the Lottery, I'm going to buy a small field near Chipping Norton, resell it to the cnutiest bunch of pikeys I can find and see how Cameron et al (aka the Chipping Norton set) get on with them.
I used to live in Herefordshire.A local farmer there had been battling with the planners to build houses on a 10 acre field.Planners kept finding reasons to block it.Farmer let it be known he was actively looking for some travellers to sell it to so they could move in.
At the next Planning session, the farmers application was voted through with no objections.

ugly

LE
I wasnt referencing the iconic 80s British program , i was calling you an old tw*t
I was referring earlier to your slowness, wait I'll come back tomorrow and explain it!

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
pikeys wish to live outside of society, we should help them with their endeavors. Where would you send 'em?