Travellers again

ugly

LE
Priti Patel has according to a fish wrapper (online version) ordered the old bill to clamp down on illegal traveller and gypsy encampments yet the Police has its been revealed advised against criminalising the thieving pikey bastards harmless loveable rogues and called for more legal sites (where the lovable ones will strip the copper and render it uninhabitable in minutes) according to a touchy feely FOI report published in a paper known for its accuracy and quality of spelling and grammar (well the lefty snowflakes think so!) which I will not be soiling my pixels with by association.
Typical fuzz, don't enforce the laws, punish the law abiding as its easier.
Priti Patel (phwoar) is on record calling for criminalising trespass thus making it the police duty to remove and imprison the dirty thieving bastards lovable rogues which is how they start most of their crime sprees.

Last edited:
Good luck trying to get the old bill to enforce anything that involves favoured minority groups.

ugly

LE
Good luck trying to get the old bill to enforce anything that involves favoured minority groups.
About to be favoured by export orders if some conservatives get back in!

What I don't get is that normally councils can charge people for cleaning up fly tipping (usually the poor sod who happens to own the land that it's been dumped on)

Why can't they do what they do for drug dealers, and have confiscation orders to pay for the clean up

Many years ago I worked as a trainee with a county council in the south west. One of my first jobs was design and project manage a "sanitary block" for a new council pikey site. Pikeys were really nice to me when I went on site. Couldn't be more accommodating. Cups of tea and dogs kept away. Within a week of completion the block was gutted. What couldn't be moved was smashed. "Wasn't us soor. Was some thieving hooligans from the council estate to be sure soor! Would ye like a cup of tea soor?" BASTARDS every one of them.

Last edited:
Village near where I live was given advance notice that travellers would be utilising nearby facilities one night. Someone put up a tongue in cheek warning and got lambasted. Yet overnight apparently several homes reported theft of items from external buildings the same night. Amongst the victims were those who did the lambasting. Felt no sympathy for them.

philc

LE
Like much in life we have laws and ways to deal with the many ills that grip many peoples shit its just that we dont have the politicians, police and civil servants to implement them.

Do the police have the numbers to habitually take on the travellers as well as providing cover for their core duties?
Every operation I’ve seen involving raids or arrests on travellers’ camps has been of the mob handed variety.

ugly

LE
Do the police have the numbers to habitually take on the travellers as well as providing cover for their core duties?
Every operation I’ve seen involving raids or arrests on travellers’ camps has been of the mob handed variety.
Well if snowflakes stopped reporting the internet for hate crimes just maybe

ugly

LE
Best raid ever was in Newry, less of a raid and more of an DMSU cordon till the gunfire between the warring families died down!

Village near where I live was given advance notice that travellers would be utilising nearby facilities one night. Someone put up a tongue in cheek warning and got lambasted. Yet overnight apparently several homes reported theft of items from external buildings the same night. Amongst the victims were those who did the lambasting. Felt no sympathy for them.
Where I live , coastal Dorset, we are not often plagued by the vermin.

However, there is a network linked by message group, mostly involving farmers , and when a whisper of moving caravans is alerted, it is impressive to watch the amount of farm machinery positioning massive tree trunks in entrances to various pieces of farmland.

ugly

LE
Where I live , coastal Dorset, we are not often plagued by the vermin.

However, there is a network linked by message group, mostly involving farmers , and when a whisper of moving caravans is alerted, it is impressive to watch the amount of farm machinery positioning massive tree trunks in entrances to various pieces of farmland.
Should mobilise muck spreaders!

Don't we already have a pikey thread?

In Eire, after decades of this sort of shite, they made 'tresspass' a criminal ofence. Where it had taken battalions of Garda to move them of off of private property, after said law was passed, all it took was one 'fed' and the threat of confiscation of property, for said 'rogues' to move on.......................mostly across the Irish Sea and St George's Channel ! Because in the UK, it's a 'Civil' Offence,so the local Constbulary do a 'Pontious Pilate' and, go about their business !

Priti Patel has according to a fish wrapper (online version) ordered the old bill to clamp down on illegal traveller and gypsy encampments yet the Police has its been revealed advised against criminalising the thieving pikey bastards harmless loveable rogues and called for more legal sites (where the lovable ones will strip the copper and render it uninhabitable in minutes) according to a touchy feely FOI report published in a paper known for its accuracy and quality of spelling and grammar (well the lefty snowflakes think so!) which I will not be soiling my pixels with by association.
Typical fuzz, don't enforce the laws, punish the law abiding as its easier.
Priti Patel (phwoar) is on record calling for criminalising trespass thus making it the police duty to remove and imprison the dirty thieving bastards lovable rogues which is how they start most of their crime sprees.
Perhaps the Chief Constable would like some nice new neighbours :twisted: :mrgreen:

Latest Threads